Project and Storm

Temari's Pov~

*Beep* *Beep* *Beep*

The sound of my alarm clock woke me up. I turn it off and get out of bed. I opened my window for some fresh air. "Hmm. Seems like it's gonna rain today". I whisper to myself as I close the window. I get ready then I go down stairs. "Morning guys". I say to my two younger brothers. "Temari. You said your have to be somewhere tonight but, there's a thunderstorm coming so don't be out too late". Kankuro said adjusting the Tv volume. "Aw you worried about me". I said punching him in the arm. He rolled his eyes and we head to school.

Shikamaru's Pov~

As I walked to 5th period I notice my project partner walking in the hall with her friends so I decided to go up to her. "Hey Suna". I said as she wiped her head around to see me slowing down her pace. "I'll see you later". I say. "Oh Nara. I have to stop by my place before, so just text me the address". "Suna, always gotta be so troublesome". I say in a smug tone. She rolls her eyes and replies with, "Yeah, yeah. Don't be such a cry baby". "Oh, was that an insult? Or are you flirting with me". I asked. Her friends chuckled and she rolled her eyes. "As if". She said then she sped up her pace. We parted ways and I couldn't help but have a smile on my face.

Neji's Pov~

School is over and I wait for my project partner Yukari-san. She comes out the building and grabs my wrist starting to drag me and she seems to be angry. "Come on slow pokes we have to hurry I don't want to get caught in the storm, and I've gotta drive you all home". She says irritated. I look behind me and see all of Yukari's friends from the other day. We all get in the car and she starts driving. She drops off two girls and then she drops off Hinata. The finally the last girl. Then it's just me and her in the car. We drive for some time then finally arrive at my house. We go up to my room and start on the project.

Temari's Pov~

'Man that was a longer walk then I expected'. I thought myself when I arrived at his door step. I rung the door bell and then I waited. I watch the door creek open and there stands Nara. "Hey that took longer than you said". He said avoiding eye contact. "Yeah. It's at least a 45 minute walk seeing as it's 6 miles from my house. Hey, aww were you worried about me". I ask in a very annoying tone. He rolls his eyes and replies, "As if. Man this is such a drag just, come inside already". I wall through the door and take off my shoes. "My Dad's out of town on a mission and my mom works late at the hospital so you probably won't get to meet them". He explains to me. I nod as we head up the stairs and get started on our project.

Neji's Pov~

I look at the time and it's 5:48. "Hey. I should probably get going it looks like it's going to rain soon and, there's supposed to be a big storm tonight". Yukari explains and I nod we head down stairs and then step onto my porch. "Oh Crap! I forgot my text book in your room". She says with a slightly worried expression. "Alright I'll go up and get it stay here, I'll be right back". I say as I enter the house again. I go back to my room and grab her book but a paper falls out. I grab it and open it up for some reason. When I open it I see it is a note (that was probably passed in class). The paper shows three people have had a conversation on it. Yukari TenTen, Haruno Sakura, and my cousin Hinata. This is how it played out...

Sakura: Hey girlies!

Hinata: hi?

TenTen: Um... Why are we passing notes instead of just texting

Sakura: because I got in trouble for texting Ino and my phone is now in the office for the rest of the day.

TenTen: understandable

Sakura: sooo... Hina-chan how's it going with Uzumaki? ♡

Hinata: w-what! What do you mean. It's not like I'm gonna do anything.