Group project and Lunch

Temari's Pov~

"Ok. I'm done explaining the assignment. The rest of class is for partner discussion till' lunch". Iruka explained. I roll my eyes and look over at my 'partner'. 'Great. Just my luck to get the slacker- lazy ass'. I thought to myself zoning out. "Hey, quit staring at me will ya' ". Shikamaru exclaims seeming amused. "As if". I say sounding uncertain. "Anyway, What class do you have after lunch". "Here". He said handing me his schedule.

Homeroom~ Asuma Sarutobi
Math~ Kurenai Yūhi
Biology~ Kakashi Hatake
Chakra Control~ Iruka Umino
~LUNCH~
Gym~ Might Guy
History~ Ibiki Morino
English~ Anko Mitarashi

"Looks like the rest of our classes are together". I exclaim surprised. "Really? Hm. Guess I'll be seeing you often then". "I really hope not". I say in a serious tone. He chuckles and puts his head down on a desk. I take out me phone and start texting TenTen.

"Ugh when does this class end"

"Relax Temari. Ik it's annoying but, just 5 more minutes to deal with this. It'll be fine we'll survive". She replies.

"You'll survive. I'mma bout to jump out the window"

"No Temari. No suicide attempts yet just 3 minutes till lunch come on you got this".

"Gosh. Why so optimistic TenTen? Have you gone soft on me"?

"No I'm just trying not to go insane". She replied

*Ring* *Ring*

The bell for lunch finally. Me and the girls zoom out the class to the bathroom before lunch as usual.

Sasuke's Pov~

We're standing in the lunch line discussing our days so far. "My day has been horrible". I respond. They all four stare at me like I've gone mad. "What"? "Are you kidding me Sasuke like 30 different girls have come up to flirt with you today". Naruto sulked. "That's just it". I replied. Naruto rolled his eyes and we all went to sit down.

When we sat down everyone started staring at us. "Um. What's going on"? Sai asked confused. "No idea". I reply. "Hey you guys might not wanna sit here". a guy said coming up to us. "Oh. And why not". Neji asks in a serious tone. "Oh no there coming". He yells just before he's about to explain. Soon after he's scurried away we see 4 people coming up toward where we sat looking pissed.

"Um what are these bone heads doing at our table". Yells an annoying looking girl with long flaxen hair and ocean blue eyes. "You new boys are in in for a hell of a rude awakening". Says another another annoying voice I recognize as my project partner Haruno Sakura. "W-we're sorry". Naruto apologized to a girl with dark purple hair and lavender eyes. "Alright get up before we kick your asses". Haruno fumed. We were all just about to leave when a voice from behind us replied, "Now now girls, let's be kind to the the new boys". I recognized the voice. It was Temari the terrible tour guide. "Hey. There's enough room. Let's join them". She said sitting between Naruto and Shikamaru. With that her friends sat down reluctantly. It was silent for a while, till' Haruno whispered something to me, "This is just a one time thing". She said glaring at me. I scoffed. "So what class do you all have next". The girl with flaxen hair asked. "Actually we all have gym next". Sai responded politely. "As do we". She responded. "So we'll be seeing you guys then"? "No. Actually". The girl said with a smile across her face. " Oh. Why not"? Sai asked. "Well. We usually, skip gym. Cause' we always have to sit out for playing too ruff".

*Ring* *Ring*

"Roof"? A girl with brown hair ask Temari and she nodded. With that, the five girls strolled out of the cafeteria.