The Date!

Word count: 𝟙𝟞𝟞𝟘

Ino's Pov~

"I'm so excited"! I screech. Everyone is over at my house and they are helping me to get ready for my date with Sai. "Alright pig, I think you should go soft but classy with the outfit. I mean it is only the first date no need to get flashy". Sakura says. I like the idea, so we make our way to my huge walk-in-closet. We all pick out an outfit but in the end I decide to go with this one.

The outfit is perfect so we decide to go with some light makeup and winged eyeliner

It was almost perfect! I look at the time and it's almost 5:30 so Sai should be showing up soon

"I wonder what were going to do"! I blurt out excitedly. "You don't know what you guys are doing yet". TenTen asked. "He says that it's a surprise". I hear a knock at the door and jump up in excitement. "Someone get the door"! I shout and Sakura shoots up. They all walk over to the door and I wait upstairs in my room. Oh gosh I'm so nervous. What if he learns that he isn't really that into me!? What if his feelings were never mutual or this was all on a dare! I'm cut out of my thoughts when I here all the girls calling my name. I take a shaky breath as I walk down the stairs slowly. I enter the living room and round the corner to see Sai.

Oh he looks so cute today, I hope I look alright. He flashes me a beautiful soft smile and takes my hand. "Ino is that you. Wow, aren't you gorgeous Mrs. Beautiful". I can feel my face heat up almost instantly. "Alright, I guess we're off". Sai said to the other girls with a soft smile and a wave.

Temari's Pov~

"So... We're gonna follow them right"? I ask and everyone looks my way. Soon I hear a chorus or yeah's and one duh that came from TenTen. We walk out of Ino's house and go to TenTen's car. We follow them for a bit until I remember... I was supposed to go to Nara's and finish the project today! Damn. Welp, I guess I've got to text him and try to explain why I can't make it.

"Hey, gomen. I totally forgot about the project and I double booked. But me and my friends have kinda had these plans for this thing for a while.. "