The plan!

Word count: 𝟙𝟙𝟚𝟜

Shiho's Pov~

As I walk through the corridor of our substantially large school I see a familiar red-headed Uzumaki waiting for me in front of my locker. I meet up with her and begin to open my locker. "I'm sorry but, can you explain the plan again. I need to grasp what exactly it is we're going to do". Karin breaks the silence first as I finish taking out my History books. "I'll explain again once I get every else on board". I say as we walk down the halls and meet up with our friend Yugito Nii. I immediately recognize her slender form and long blonde hair neatly tied up in a pony tail. "Who did you need to talk to again"? Karin asked placing her hands on her hips. "Just need to talk to a few people. For, the plan y'know". I answer as we hook a left and exit the Senior Hall. "Umm, Shiho. Why are we in the Junior Hallway"? Yugito asks with a confused look. "You'll see soon". We stop in the middle of the Hall and I turn the girls attention over to two young Junior girls. "Let the plan commence".

Shion's Pov~

"So is it really true. Did Taki really break up with you"? Tayuya whispers so that only her and I could hear her. "Did the news really spread that fast"? She gave me a curt nod and a sympathetic look. "Great. I'm doomed". I say slumping my head down dramatically. She tries to comfort me as best she can but it's much to late. I was already broken.

I turn my attention our to three of our most popular Seniors. They were coming our way. I look over at Tayuya to see if she see's it too as she does the same. "Hey your names it Shion right". Says the girl with ash blonde hair whom I recognize as Shiho the student council president. I give a curt nod as turn my gaze towards Tayuya. "Hey, how about we all talk somewhere with a little privacy". She says bringing her index finger toward her lips. "H-hai". I reply as Tayuya and I follow the three into the back of the library. What was going on? Why had these Seniors taken notice of us now? Once we know we're alone we sit at a table in the back corner or the library. "First and foremost, Gomen. I, heard about the break up between Taki and you Shion". Shiho said with a pity filled smile. I had been getting them all day. I guess everyone has heard.

I lower my head in fear that my tears will fall. "Do you, mind telling us what happened exactly"? The third Senior named Yugito asks. Tayuya places her hand on my shoulder in support and I can't help but feel some sort of emptiness. I had cried all night. An empty shell of a girl. I felt lost. "I, started dating him when I was a Sophomore. He was a Junior, and he also attended Konoha for boys. It lasted a year and two months. All that time I wasted. What, for him to tell me that he has fallen for another I.. " My voice breaks as I feel my tears start to fall. I mentally scold myself for crying in front of three of the most popular girls in the school but I suppose it can't be helped. "Who's the girl"? Karin, a girl with long red hair asks. "She's a Senior, her name is Hyuga Hinata. Of course he would like her. She's everything that I'm not. I can't believe all of this". I say wiping my tears away. I can't believe that this is happening. Why me? Why now? "I am again, very sorry that this happened. However, I do have a proposition". I lift my head and Shiho pushes some if her ash blonde hair out of her face and behind her ear. "I have a plan. If it works, I believe it could work out beneficial to all of us". Plan? What is the plan Shiho speaks of? "What is this, plan"? I ask intrigued. "Allow me to explain". Shiho paused. "What if there was a way to make your ex jealous"? She paused again as of asking if I'm interested. "Continue". "Well, recently a group of senior's have enter our school and I use to date one if them. I am also trying win his feelings back however there is a group of girls who have been a thorn in my side". I knew just the group. And that Hyuga girl is among them. "If we try to pursue them, it'd be a win win. You can make Taki jealous and get back at Hinata since it's so obvious she likes that Uzumaki boy, Karin can have Uchiha as she wished, and I can get my Shikamaru-kun back". She replied. Her plan seemed pretty solid. I know it's wrong to do this. Hinata didn't do this. I know it isn't her fault but I can't help it. I loathe her.

"There's only one problem. There are 2 more boys". Shiho says looking over to her friend Yugito. She thinks for a moment hard before her reply. "I'll do it but you owe me. Ok, and I'd like to request, that I pursue Sai. While I have no interest in a relationship he's much more my type than that Hyuga boy". Yugito answers and I couldn't be more greatful! This plan could work. "Only one more". Shiho says as we turn our attention to Tayuya. "Shion can we talk over here" She pulls me out of my chair and we walk a few yards away from were the girls were sitting. "If this is what you really want then, I'll do it. But please think about what you are going to say next very carefully". She's right. She's an amazing friend. I know I shouldn't, but something had come over me. We walk back to the table and sit down. We sit in silence for a moment.

"Alright. It's a deal. We're in"!

𝔸/ℕ:

𝕐𝕖𝕤 𝕀 𝕜𝕟𝕠𝕨 𝕒 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕟 𝕦𝕤𝕦𝕒𝕝 𝔾𝕠𝕞𝕖𝕟. 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕙𝕠𝕟𝕖𝕤𝕥𝕪, 𝕀'𝕞 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕚𝕟𝕥𝕠 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪. 𝕀𝕗 𝕪𝕠𝕦 𝕘𝕦𝕪𝕤 𝕨𝕠𝕦𝕝𝕕 𝕝𝕚𝕜𝕖 𝕞𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕔𝕠𝕟𝕥𝕚𝕟𝕦𝕖 𝕀 𝕥𝕠𝕥𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕨𝕚𝕝𝕝. ℍ𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕣 𝕒 𝕕𝕠 𝕡𝕝𝕒𝕟 𝕠𝕟 𝕣𝕖𝕝𝕖𝕒𝕤𝕚𝕟𝕘 𝕒 𝕟𝕖𝕨 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕠𝕟 𝕁𝕒𝕟𝕦𝕒𝕣𝕪 𝟙𝕤𝕥 𝟚𝟘𝟚𝟙 (𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕜𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕞𝕒 𝕤𝕙𝕚𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕣𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕪 𝕥𝕦𝕟𝕖𝕕). 𝕀'𝕞 𝕣𝕖𝕒𝕝𝕝𝕪 𝕖𝕩𝕔𝕚𝕥𝕖𝕕 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕞𝕪 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕒𝕟𝕕 𝕀 𝕕𝕠 𝕙𝕠𝕡𝕖 𝕥𝕠 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕠𝕟𝕖 𝕓𝕖𝕗𝕠𝕣𝕖 𝕀 𝕤𝕥𝕒𝕣𝕥 𝕞𝕪 𝕟𝕖𝕩𝕥. 𝔹𝕦𝕥 𝕀 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕤𝕖𝕖 𝕥𝕙𝕒𝕥 𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕡𝕖𝕟𝕚𝕟𝕘. 𝕀𝕗 𝕀 𝕕𝕠𝕟'𝕥 𝕗𝕚𝕟𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪 𝕦𝕡𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕖𝕤 𝕞𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕛𝕦𝕤𝕥 𝕓𝕖 𝕒 𝕝𝕚𝕥𝕥𝕝𝕖 𝕓𝕚𝕥 𝕤𝕝𝕠𝕨𝕖𝕣 𝕗𝕠𝕣 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝕤𝕥𝕠𝕣𝕪. 𝔸𝕟𝕪𝕨𝕒𝕪𝕤 𝕞𝕪 𝕓𝕖𝕒𝕦𝕥𝕚𝕗𝕦𝕝 𝕙𝕦𝕞𝕒𝕟𝕤

                                             ~ matane