"You did that on Purpose"!

Word count: 𝟛𝟙𝟙𝟜

TenTen's Pov~

I enter Iruka Sensei's class and meet up with the girls as usual. "Morning guys". I say sluggishly. They look over and greet me. Temari and Sakura pull me aside (very suspiciously) while Hinata and Ino talk amongst there selves. "TenTen! You remember the plan". Sakura whisper yells. "I know I know. I'll see how it went with Ino. Relax I got this". I say in a confident voice as I walk over to where Ino and Hinata are. Ino is sitting on top of her desk and Hinata is in the desks chair as usual. "Hey girls". I greet. "So, you guys have fun on Friday"? I ask casually.

"Did I?! Of course I did the Winter festival is always amazing". Ino said as if she wasn't trying to reveal something. I know what your thinking, "Why would you say that"? Well I noticed, she didn't say a word about Sai. She definitely liked him. However, whenever she likes someone she won't shut up about them. Hmm... "I-I for one had a g-great time". Hinata's soft voice interrupted my thoughts. She was blushing a color of light pink. "Oh that's because you got to spend the whole day with 'Naruto-kun' ey Hina-chan". Ino said elbowing her suggestively. She mimicked Hinata's melodic voice as Naruto's name escaped her mouth. Hinata blushed profoundly, and 10 shades brighter might I add. " T-that's not t-true at all. I-it was j-just f-fun that's all. Y-yeah". She defended herself failing miserably. "Yeah yeah sure. Anyway how'd it go for you huh Tennie-chan" She said raising her eyebrows suggestively once again. "What's that supposed to mean"? I asked confused. Hinata and Ino both looked each other with excited expressions. "You don't have to play coy with us TenTen. You know what we mean". Ino said chuckling between words. I shrug and shake my head in confusion. "T-TenTen I t-think she's referring to y-you and N-Neji-niisan". Hinata said in a some what sly tone also chuckling between words. "Ha ha. That's hilarious girls. You guys are becoming some serious jokester's". I say in the calmest voice I can muster, as I point finger guns at them. Hinata and Ino both look at each other and playfully roll there guys. "Denial"! They say in unison. "Sure Tennie yup we totally believe you don't like Neji"! Ino says practically yelling the last part. I put my hand over her mouth and brought my index finger to my lips. "Shhh! Keep your voice down"! I whisper yelled. I could feel my face start to burn as a sneaky blush crept onto my cheeks. "Aww, Ten-chan's blushing how cute"! "Oh my gosh! You and I are going to be sisters"! Ino and Hinata are definitely yelling now and people are starting to stare. "Shush guys. No we aren't going to be sisters and the only reason why I'm 'blushing' is because I'm embarrassed of you guys yelling such lies"! I said in another whisper yell as I cover both there mouths. After I let go and the spectacle was over, the bell rang signifying the beginning of class.

"Good morning class. As you know it's Thursday, and every other Thursday is our not-so-surprise pop quiz. So, the class leaders may come up and pass them out". Me and Temari look at each other before standing up. We go to the front of the classroom and begin passing out the papers.

I make my way back to my desk and sit down. "Alright you guys have the rest of the period before lunch to finish this test. Pencils up! Begin". Iruka-sensei chimed as we all flipped over our tests. Usually I do really good on every test however I was having a tough time getting focussed I stared at the fifth question for what seemed to be 7 minutes. Suddenly I felt a pencil tap on my shoulder and when I looked over Neji threw a crumbled up paper on my desk.

"Struggling"? The note read. I couldn't help but read it in Neji's smug, overconfident tone.

"Ha! Yeah right. I never struggle. In fact, I'm almost done".

"Oh really. Is that a challenge"?

"Won't be much of a challenge though seeing as I'll win to easily".

"Well I'm already on question 8".

"Ha! I'm on 9"! She lied

"Not for long"!