Gym Class and Gossip

Ino's Pov~

We head up stairs to the roof and sit in our usual circle. "Really Temari. Now your seriously going soft on us, I have never seen you do that before". TenTen said in amazement.

"Yeah yeah. So! What you guys think of the new boys"? I ask in wonder excitement in my eyes. Hinata's face turns beat red and we notice right away. "Wow Hina-chan. So much for  'boys are a waste of our time'. Looks like you got your eyes on a certain someone". I say teasingly and me and Sakura chuckle. "Oh whatever leave me be Ino-chan". She says a little teary eyed. "Might as well tell us who he is". "W-well it's. I-it's, Uzumaki". She says quietly. "Aww really! Cute Hina-chan! Sakura now you"! I say a little over enthusiastic. A slight blush appears on Sakura's cheeks. "Well. I guess Uchiha is kinda cute". She said trying not to smile but so obviously failing. Eventually she snapped out of it and noticed how foolish she seemed. "H-how about you Ino". She asked seeming a little embarrassed. "Well since you asked. My partner Sai is totally hot". "Oh geez Sakura, why'd ya get her started". TenTen said rolling her eyes. "Well then what about you TenTen"! I yell enthusiastically. "What do you mean what about me you don't seriously think that I would," She said before I interrupted. "Oh come on TenTen there's gotta be some one you at least find cute". I teased. "No way"! She yelped looking flustered. "Fine alright, alright. How about you Tema-chan". I asked intrigued.

"Actually... No". She answered with her back turned to us. "I, I haven't like anyone since Harikēn". "Temari. Are you alright". Hinata asked. Temari turn around with a slight forced smile. "I'm fine really. Hey sleep over at my house tonight guys, alright". I smile and we all start talking about our day so far.

Sai's Pov~

"Hyuga Neji"

"Present".

"Hyuga Hinata"

...

"Haruno Sakura"

...

"Nara Shikamaru"

"Here".

"Satoshi Sai"

"Present".

"Suna Temari"

...

"Uchiha Sasuke"

"Here".

"Uzumaki Naruto"

"Here"!

"Yamanaka Ino"

...

"Yukari TenTen"

...

The teacher takes attendance and we listen as he call all our names along with the names of the girls who had sat with us at lunch earlier today. "ALRIGHT! We'll start with a 20 Lap warm up around the gymnasium. Ready, GO"! We start our laps around the gym. "Man, *deep breath in* this is, *deep breath in* such a drag". Shikamaru complained through exhausted breathes. "Shikamaru this is only our seventh lap". Neji responded. "I guess those girls really did skip". I say sounding oddly a little impressed. "Guess so". Naruto says in the same tone I had. "Hey, Naruto. That girl back there, she seemed to make you a bit flustered". I say in a teasing voice. "What no. I have no clue what you're talking about". Naruto says unconvincingly. Neji shot us a death glare, so we start talking about the weather, however it just made it seem more obvious we were talking about his cousin. We finish laps and moved onto dodgeball. We we're all five conveniently on the same team. Soon the teams got small until it was just five of us against five of them. Some how Shikamaru remained in the game. Neji got one of the girls on the left out while Shikamaru got a guy on the right out. Naruto and Sasuke went for the middle and I back them up. We all throw our balls at the same time and get the last three out.

The game is over and we all make our way to the lockeroom I take a quick shower and start getting dressed. "What class do you guys have next"? I ask. "I have History". Shikamaru responds yawning. "Same". Sasuke responds. "Well I have math". Neji responds. "So do I and Naruto too". I answer Neji. "Well I guess we'll see ya later". Naruto says and we wave good bye.