𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆 𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀.

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

Hoping out of the car, I threw the roach in my mothers yard before walking up to her door and knocking. I was hoping today went different. It had been about three months since I seen her. Every time I came to see her, we argued about something. It never failed. A nigga just be wanting to do right by his momma but she bitched and complained about everything.

"Wassup Israel." She muttered, opening the door for me to come in. I stepped in and looked around the living making sure she ain't have no kids in there.

My mom had a semi passion for kids so she babysat every now and then. Didn't love her own child, but she loved everybody else's. Mental.

"Was in the area, wanted to come see you." I mumbled sitting at the island as she prepared her flowers for her vases.

"Mhm. You sure waited three months to do so."

"Well obviously I wasn't in much of a rush to come see you after you threatened to kill me." I spoke up. I knew this would cause an argument but that shit still bothered me. What parent says that to their child with demonic eyes like that.

"You're so much like yo' stupid ass daddy. All he did was start with me. And here you go."

I rolled my eyes.

"G walking yo ass up in here tryna tell me what I said as if I don't remember that shit."

"I did buy it. I can walk up in anything saying whatever the fuck I want to." I said.

"And? I can buy my own shit!"

I didn't even respond to her. Stupid ass always saying shit like she got money. And don't.

"You wouldn't have none of that shit if it wasn't for Rogy anyway!"

"I did this shit on my own. Don't be tryna give his dead ass no credit." I glared at her. She glared right back at me. Probably because I mentioned the fact that her lover was dead as a doorknob.

She threw her flower vase as me, completely missing.

"Crazy ass bitch! Ion even know why I try with you. I should be beating yo' ass for ruining me. Real talk!"

"Beat my ass then! You the bitch." She walked around the counter trying to hit me. Before she could even land a second hit, I grabbed her by the throat. Making sure to choke the shit outta her. I let her go as my phone rang. I grabbed it and walked out the house. Sitting in the car, a few tears fell but I instantly wiped them.

"Wassgud?"

__

Pulling up to In and Out grocery, I quickly hopped out, seeing the other side niggas on my block. Seeing a girl walking towards the store door slowly, prolly scared, we made eye contact.

"So y'all niggas think shit sweet?"

"We just making money Izzy, gon 'bout yo' business bruh." The lil nigga spoke up for the three of em.

"This my block though lil bitches so it is my business. Y'all know that. I told y'all that before right?" They didn't respond, just stood there looking like they shitted on themselves.

Pulling my pistol out, I let out two shots in the lil nigga with the mouth as Trell let his bullets out. The girl ran in the store as I ran in after her.

"Keep yo' mouth shut Jar. Why the fuck you even let them niggas sell as much as they did on my block? I outta' bust a cap yo' ass." I spat at the store owner.

"I'm sorry man, I called you when I told them to leave and they wouldn't." I wasn't listening as I looked for the girl that ran in here. Can't have no witnesses.

"Where that girl that came in here?"

Before Jar could even say anything, I spotted her white toes. Standing in front of her, she raised her head up slowly. Tears filled her eyes as she pleaded for me not to kill her.

She was a cute lil darkskin junt. Her face was all beat up, looked like somebody whopped ha' ass. The cuts looked fresh too so I knew it wasn't a while ago.

"Ain't nobody gon kill you, come on." I snatched her up.

"Who that?" Trell asked in the front seat.

"Witness. Get in the back." I mumbled ready to pull off. Once she sat in the front seat, I pulled off in the direction of the highway.

"We gotta kill ha Izzy? She fine." Tee, Trell twin, said.

"Please don't kill me. I swear I won't say anything to anyone just please." She cried. Trell and Tee started laughing at the strong country ass accent she had.

"Mane hell nah." Trell tripped out in the backseat along with Tee. I snickered a bit too but didn't make it obvious like they goofy ass.

I looked at her. "Where the hell you from?"

"Nashville." She uttered.

"What's yo name?"

"Madison."

Afterwards, ian say nothing else. I raced my homebody beside me as we rode he express way. It was late night so it was clear for the most part. I could tell the southern bell in the passenger seat was scared as hell.

Taking the exit, I quickly drove to the trap so I could get shawdy cleaned up. Her cuts had dried up blood, her eye was fucked up.

"Come on." I mumbled to her getting out. She instantly climbed out of the car looking around.

__