𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝗽𝗽.

𝗠𝗮𝘆 𝟮𝟯, 𝟮𝟬𝟭𝟵

I walked in after him as the smell of a disgusting concoction, weed, feet, and ass filled my nose.

"Follow me." Izzy guided me. He took me to a bathroom. "Sit down." He told me. I sat down on the counter, not wanting to sit on the toilet lid.

"Are you about to clean this? You don't have to." I said.

"Yes I do. Be quiet." I shut up like he told me to and let him clean my cuts.

"How you get fucked up like this? Who man you lay up wit?" He joked. It wasn't a joke to me though.

"My dad bruised my face like this." I said looking him dead in his light eyes.

"Oh my fault. Ian mean no harm." He mumbled. I could tell he was now avoiding eye contact with me.

I finally got to take in his features. He had full eyebrows, beautiful light brown eyes, side burns, a clean mustache, nice length beard. Tats on his face. Big tats too, like he wasn't even making them discreet. He was a handsome man. Not to mention he stood like 6'5 almost.

"Damn." He uttered, probably meaning my hard stare I had on him. Immediately feeling embarrassed, I lowered my head.

"That's enough, thankyou." I said. He nodded and began to put everything away.

"Sit in the living room, imma take you to a motel." He informed me before going into a back room. I nodded and walked into the living room that contained 4 women and around 7 or so men.

"Where you from?" A heavy set guy asked me. I guess he was trying to make conversation but i'm sure by the way I was standing by the door, with my eyes on the hallway Izzy went down, I didn't want to be spoken to.

"Nashville."

"Aw lil country gal. Tryna fuck wit a real hustla?" He licked his lips.

"Oo Tanya, she in here fucking with Big Los." A short, red headed girl hollered out. Fucking with him? What?

"I literally wasn't. He was talking to me." I spoke up. Tanya, i'm guessing, walked in from the hallway Izzy came from. She was a pretty tall girl with chocolate skin and tattoos all over her. I was not in the mood for this. I just wanna leave. It smelt horrible in here.

"Nah bitch you tryna get down on my nigga?"

"Girl nobody want his fat ass but you." I said, immediately after she jumped from where she was and punched me in my face. She grabbed a hold of my hair and was getting good licks on me while I was just hitting her leg and trying to kick her big tall ass off me.

"Yeah ho. Get fucked up out here bitch." She shouted as someone pulled me outside.

Tears ran down my face as I fought to be let go. Today was just the hardest for no reason.

"Y'all clean this shit the fuck up! Stop putting y'all fucking hands on people." I heard Izzy shout. "Y'all see that damn girl- Shut that shit up Tanya! Know that damn girl look bad enough." He yelled more before coming out and slamming the door.

"Come on." He said pulling me.

I got in the car and strapped my seatbelt on as he sped down the street.

"Why the fuck you keep letting people put they hands on you mane?" He asked infuriated. I didn't understand why he was so mad.

I didn't answer, I didn't know how to. I don't know why I did. My dad always hit me here and there but never like tonight. Then at school, I was in fights all the time. Most of the time losing them. People just felt like I was a punching bag.

"Huh!? Why the fuck you feel comfortable letting people whoop yo ass?!"

"I DON'T KNOW!" I screamed, letting the water works flow.

"Well you need to know. That shit is not cool bruh. At all."

He shook his head and kept driving while I cried silently. I missed my mom so much. Izzy reminded me of her with what he just said.

She was always mad when I came home to tell her people put their hands on me at school and I did nothing. I've moved schools so many time because of that.

"Wait here." He mumbled before getting out of the car and walking in the lobby of a motel. Looking around I took in the small scenery there was to take in. Literally nothing.

Izzy walked back to the car and got in driving around to the back. Parking, he turned his car off afterwards grabbing his keys from the ignition.

"Come on." He mumbled walking to the door and putting the key in.

"I booked you here for three days. You can call my number if you need me." He said writing it down on the nightstand. I nodded.

"Thanks Izzy. I appreciate you for tonight." I said sincerely.

"It ain't shit. Be safe. Here go a couple dollars." He mumbled handing me 2 hundred dollar bills.

"I can't take this I have my own money."

"Take the shit I got shit to do." He said annoyed. He was so mean yet sweet.

And with that, he walked out the door. I heard his car start and he pulled off. I triple locked the door before going to my bag and getting my things out for a shower.

I was just ready to take a shower and go to bed. I needed that.

-