𝗿𝗲𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗯𝗲𝗿 𝗺𝗲.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

"Babe you know this song?" Madison asked me as we rode home. She had her phone hooked up to the aux and was playing shit just to please her ear.

"Yeah."

"Okay sing this part with me then." He lifted my hand from her thigh and intertwined ours.

"Deeper than words, beyond right." She started, smiling hard and pointing to me letting me know it's my turn.

"Die for ya' love, beyond life."

"Sweet as a Jesus piece, beyond ice."

"Blind me baby witcha' neon lights." She quickly kissed my cheek and laughing.

I shook my head, making a left turn.

"If you go to heaven and they bring me to hell, just sneak out and meet me bring a box of L's. She fell in love with the bad guy, the bad guy. What you doing with them rap guys, them rap guys."

"They ain't see potential in me girl, but you see it if it's me and you against the world then so be it."

"I DON'T CARE IF THEY GIVE ME LIFEE.." She busted out screaming after just finishing Jay Z part. I looked up side her head.

"Madison, chill baby." She laughed hard as hell. I turned on my street and pulled up to my house. "The fuck?"

"What's wrong? Is that her again?" She asked looking at the car in the driveway.

"It's my stupid ass momma." I hoped out instantly and Madison was right behind me. Maria got out the car and smiled but it turned into a smirk when she seen Madison.

"Oh God, you're beautiful." She reached her hand out. "I'm Maria, Israel's mom."

Madison looked her up and down, not shaking her hand and holding mine. "I know who you are."

"Oh." She chuckled then held her hands up in defense. "My bad." She turned her attention towards the house. "Izzy I think it would be appropriate if we talked inside."

"Ion think so though, so get the fuck outta my driveway."

"Izzy, please." She said almost on the verge of tears. Walking towards the door I huffed. Ian want nothing to do with this bitch but she looked serious and I was curious.

Madison walked in before me and sat her purse down. She was headed up the stairs but I stopped her.

"Be down here with me please." She immediately nodded her head, latching back onto my arm.

"So this is the lucky girl?" She smiled. "You are quite bea-

"The fuck is you doing here?"

"You never texted me back. So I had to come to you. Something I don't do often."

"So why you do it today?"

"Cause he hadn't texted me back, mind your business."

"He is my business." Madison spat back. Maria rolled her eyes and looked back over at me.

"You not getting no money if that's what you want from me you can really gon 'bout yo day."

Maria starred at me with a questionable face. "How old is she?" She pointed to Madison.

"Mind your business." Madison said. Maria chuckled standing up from the couch.

"Okay." She nodded her head. "Rot in hell you bastard."

"Right after you bitch." She walked past me, and bumped my side. Out of instinct, I snatched her up from the back of her neck and yanked her to the floor. Her purse was still on her arm as she tried to keep up with my hits.

I felt Madison tugging on my shirt but I couldn't stop. I wanted to kill her with my bare hands.

"IZZY! Israel STOP!" Madison pulled my arms.

Maria started kicking me and before I knew it I was holding my nose she just kicked me in and felt hot metal go into my body.

"No! Israel- you bitch." I heard Madison yell and then she screamed as well after I heard more shots. She fell to the side of me and tears cascaded down her eyes.

-

"Detective, we got the call from the next door neighbors. Said she heard nine shots being fired. The suspect is on the loose."

Detective Lopez nodded and started to walk into the house. People were walking in and out the house with evidence and tools to get fingerprints. Two bodies were by the staircase and three officers stood over them. One was getting prepared to be in a bodybag and paramedics surrounded the other. He walked towards the one by the paramedics.

"Name?"

"Her ID said Madison Towney. She's from Nashville. Eighteen years old. Was shot four times in her abdomen." Paramedic one said.

Detective Lopez looked down at her. "Her eyes are opening a little." The paramedics immediately looked at her.

"Follow the sound of my voice okay? Okay? Can you do that?"

She slowly shook her head no. "Well you have to try okay? We're gonna get you on the gurney."

"W-where.." She tried to speak.

"Huh?" Detective Lopez said.

"Israel.." She tried to turn her head to look at him.

"He's gone Madison. He didn't make it. But you have a chance to. Please keep your eyes open."

She looked the paramedic in his eye before saying her last words.

"I lov-loved him."

They started performing CPR on her once they realized she let go of the little piece of life she had.

-

𝗜 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗲𝗻𝗷𝗼𝘆𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗿𝘆. 𝗜 𝗰𝗮𝗻'𝘁 𝗯𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗲𝘃𝗲 𝗜 𝘄𝗿𝗼𝘁𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗮𝘀 𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗰𝗸 𝗮𝘀 𝗜 𝗱𝗶𝗱.

𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗘𝗠𝗕𝗘𝗥 𝗠𝗘 𝘅 𝗝𝗘𝗥𝗘𝗠𝗜𝗛

𝐀𝐃𝐃 𝐎𝐍:
𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟮𝘁𝗵. 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
# 𝟭 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗴𝗼𝗼𝗱𝗴𝗶𝗿𝗹 𝘁𝗮𝗴 !!!
#𝟭 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗲𝗺𝗽𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗴 !!!
#𝟯 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗻𝗱𝗵𝘂𝗻𝘁𝗮𝗶𝘇𝘇𝘆 𝘁𝗮𝗴 !!!
_______

𝗔𝘂𝗴𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝟭𝟲𝘁𝗵. 𝟮𝟬𝟮𝟬
#𝟭 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗺𝗼𝗺𝗺𝘆𝗶𝘀𝘀𝘂𝗲𝘀 𝘁𝗮𝗴 !!!
#𝟭𝟯 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗱𝗯𝗼𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗹𝗼𝘃𝗲 𝘁𝗮𝗴 !!!