𝗱𝗼𝘄𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗱𝗿𝗮𝗶𝗻.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟑, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

"So where you been?" Keisha questioned me.

"Who the fuck is you talking to?"

"You nigga. Ian seen you in almost three weeks. Where have you been?"

"I been minding my damn business, sum you obviously ain't been doing worried about me."

Crazy ass bitch done brought ha ass up here to the trapp, questioning me. If ian hit you up then youn need to be worried about me. I'm good.

"Minding your business or minding Madison business?" Her smart ass asked. She just don't know.

"Yeah," I looked at from my phone, "all up in it." Before I could even laugh good enough, this crazy ass bitch ran up on me.

"You bitch ass nigga!" She started throwing her hands at me. I was trying, for the sake of Madison, not to fuck this bitch up. I was hanging on by a thread cause the bitch was getting good licks in on my skinny ass.

"Mane KIESHA! STOP FOOH!" I held her hands as her back was against my front so she wouldn't hit me. As always, Mrs. Shirley ass was outside sitting on her porch just watching.

Me being the respectful man i'm becoming, I let Keisha go and backed up from her so she won't hit me again.

"You too grown to be doing all this in broad daylight Keisha. You look strung out." I advised her. She was still catching her breath.

"Like forreal though Izzy, where this bitch-

"Watch yo' mouth Keisha."

"This hoe- ." I walked up on her. She threw her hands up, rolling her eyes.

"She must be God with the way you acting. You ghotsted me, I just whooped yo' ass and yeen hit me back. You defensive as fuck about homegirl. What's tea Izzy?"

"Keisha, mind yo' business bruh." I tilted my head, annoyed as fuck with all the shit she was saying. It was true but still mind yo' damn business. "What you even come here for like no cap?"

"I think i'm pregnant, I texted you and then I realized I was blocked. On everything."

"How you pregnant though?"

"So you just gon hop scotch over you blocking me?"

"Bitch, how is you pregnant. Answer that first you worried about the wrong shit."

"You nutted in me Iz, duh. The fuck." She rolled her neck.

"But you told me you was on birth control pills so you must lied."

"Ian lie, I just didn't tell you I stopped."

"That is lying ignat ass muhfucka. Yeen think to tell me that Keisha?" I was really trying to keep my hands to myself cause the way this bitch was testing me, I was bound to knock her ass into next year.

"No, I forgot to tell you Izzy."

"Ion know what the fuck you rolling yo eyes for, this yo fuck up. You knew what you was doing."

"So what you saying you want me to get rid of it?"

Walking off I threw the deuces up to ha ass. She knew damn well I would've pulled out instantly if she told me to. I been fucking with Keisha for years so I guess the bitch feel like she deserve a child from me.

She can throw that shit down the drain, I wasn't tryna have no kids right now. Especially by her ass. She was gon have to get rid of it. Wasn't no way she was keeping no seed of mine. That's for Madison.

-