𝘀𝘁𝗼𝗽 𝗿𝘂𝗻𝗻𝗶𝗻𝗴.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟐, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

"You know how to drive?" Izzy asked me as we stood in the kitchen about to leave. I nodded as he watched me.

He looked at all the car keys on the rack and picked up one. "Here, you can drive in this." He said handing it to me.

We walked out the house and to the back where all of his cars were, I walked over to the Toyota and hoped in, unlocking all the doors.

Izzy got in and instantly got to adjusting his seat to his liking. Today he decided to get me out the house and I agreed, wanting to get something to ear outside of me cooking whatever he brings back.

"Its one around the corner from here." He said. I nodded and pulled out the phone he bought me yesterday. Typing in the restaurant, the map guided me.

"So did you kill him?" I asked. I just wanted to know if he was dead or not.

"Don't start with the stupid questions Mads." He mumbled, scrolling on his phone. The nickname he gave me was so cute, he recently just started calling me that and I wasn't complaining.

"I just wanted to know." I responded, sitting at a red light. He didn't say anything, just kept his attention on his phone. "What's your real name anyway."

"Nunya got damn business."

"It is though, I don't know anything besides Izzy. You know my whole government and birthday."

He starred at my side profile as I drove. Making me insanely nervous.

"You right. Madison Genavé Towney." He laughed.
"It's Israel Ozan."

"Israel.." I said it out loud. I liked saying that more than saying Izzy. "Nice ring to it. No middle name?" I asked, briefly looking over at him as he just starred at me and shook his head.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." I smartly said. Seconds later I heard him actually take a picture.

I rolled my eyes and continued with my questions. "How old are you actually?" I figured he was older because I mean duh. Just wanted to know how old.

"I'm 21."

Only 3 years apart? Not bad.

"Oh okay. When did you turn 21?"

"April. When you turn 18?"

"On the tenth." He nodded and went back to his phone.

𝐈𝐬𝐫𝐚𝐞𝐥

"I'm full as hell." I said as we walked in the house. Madison locked the front door before sitting down on the couch

"Me too." She started playing on her phone. I sat next to her cutting the tv on.

"Seriously Israel-

"I should've never told you that shit." I chuckled shaking my head. She was wearing that shit out all day.

"Whatever." I waved him off.

"Seriously what though?"

"You've killed three people already because of me."

"Didn't I tell you earlier not to start with that shit?" She was really starting to piss me off counting my bodies and shit. I know how fucking many I got, and I don't give a fuck.

"I just don't want you to turn into a killing machine because of me." She whined.

"I been murking niggas way before you fucking came Madison." I rolled my eyes, annoyed as fuck with this conversation she was trying to start.

"That's not good though Israel." She said back, making a face and shaking her head.

"I don't give a fuck Madison. Muhfucka's constantly come for you, imma constantly add bodies under my gun," I looked over at her, "I don't care."

"Well I do." She stood up.

"I don't know the fuck why? You want people like them to live? You on some shit?" I stood up too.

"I'm not on anything you ass dick." She tried walking away from me, I grabbed her arm making her stay where she was.

"Girl watch yo fucking mouth."

"Or what?" She stood on her tippy toes getting in my face. I looked down at her smirking. I licked my lips looking at her mad face slowly soften.

She was definitely growing balls and I was proud.

She watched my lips then back up at my eyes before placing her lips on mine. I kissed her back and she slipped her tongue in my mouth. I'm almost certain she ain't never kissed nobody before so ion know how the fuck she was so good.

The girl is 17 though. Coming to my senses, I pulled away. She walked fast up the stairs while I let out a breath of frustration. I wanted that girl bad but I couldn't have her so I would have to just throw them thoughts out the window.

-