𝟮 𝗰𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

I was fresh off work and went straight to the kitchen to prep dinner for tonight. I already let the meat thaw out while I was at work so now I just needed to season it and get the potatoes in the oven.

The knocks at the door made me stop what I was doing and walk to the door. I was super confused because Izzy never had company. He got home a little before me and was upstairs in the shower.

"Hey." I said awkwardly while the girl just looked me up and down.

"Aww," She studied my face, popping her gum, "you cute but not how I thought. Where Izzy?"

"Um he's upstairs, are you his sister or something?"

"Nah i'm the babymama country girl." She small smiled, letting herself in. My entire heart dropped in my ass. He didn't mention her ever, so I just knew she had to be lying. I mean she wasn't even showing yet.

I walked back into the kitchen where she was walking out of. She eyed me as she passed. "I mean, I really don't see what he do." She frowned her lip up and crossed her arms.

"Excuse me?"

"You can't be talking like that forreal." She laughed but I still held my stare on her. "You talk like that forreal?"

"Do you?"

"Oh okay, smart mouth. Where he find you?" She made a disgusted face.

"I was wondering the same thing about you." I said back to her.

"Bitch i'll jump across this kitchen table and-

"Israel!" I called out to him once I heard the shower stop.

"Wassup baby?!" He yelled back. I looked at the girl who had a mixture of hurt, anger, and embarrassment all over her face.

"We have company." I said to him as he walked in the kitchen. Keisha turned around and his face instantly scrunched up.

"Fuck is you doing here?"

"I came to tell wifey about the new bundle of joy we have in the oven." She smiled. She looked at me then back at him. I looked at him and he wouldn't even look at me.

"She lying." He finally said.

"I know." I rolled my eyes.

"You know? Bitch you-

She didn't even get to finish her sentence good enough. Izzy snatched her up by the back of her neck and damn near choked her out.

"Babe!" I yelled at him.

"Didn't I tell you about calling her out her fucking name Keisha?"

"Israel, let her go!" He threw her head and came and stood by me. Probably so he wouldn't put his hands on her again. I wasn't okay with what he just did, but we couldn't address that right now. We had other stuff to address.

"So I assume you didn't know he did stuff like that huh?" She smirked, rubbing her neck.

"How far are you?" I moved on to what really mattered.

"Three weeks. He ever told you he puts his hands on women? He just added pregnant women to his list. If I were you, I would run." She wouldn't stop.

"Yet you're still here, claiming to have this baby by him that you obviously want oh so bad. But he's such and abusive person. If I were you, I would get rid of it." I retorted.

"Get ha ass bae." Izzy said behind me.

"Girl look, i'm not studding you or him, I just wanna know what we doing about this Israeellll." She dragged his name out. "Never told me yo' real name. I been calling you Izzy for four years."

"Seems like a personal problem girl." I shrugged. "Anyway, Israel." I looked back at him. He glared at Keisha like he could start a fire by just doing that. He looked at me and his eyes softened. "What you gonna do?"

"I told you to get rid of it two days ago. Prolly ain't mine no way."

Two days ago? What the heck? He hadn't mentioned anything to me.

"Ain't yours no way?" Keisha looked at him before looking at me. She shook her head and let out a small laugh, grabbing her keys. "You know what, ion even know why I tried. You don't give a fuck about me. You showed me that when you first hit me. And now you want me to get rid of a child we BOTH too actions in making? You wack Izzy. Watch out new girl. Don't let him ruin you." She rolled her eyes and let herself out.

I stood in the kitchen a little while longer before going to lock the door. I didn't even know where to start with Izzy. He had fucked up with me today. For sure.

"Madison."

"Seriously Israel? You knew about that for two whole days and didn't think to mention it while we laid together in your bed?"

"Mane ian know how to tell you no shit like that."

"You could've just said it! You know i'd never look at you differently. I wouldn't have been as mad as I am now. You kept that to yourself for two days Izzy." He followed me to the bedroom. I moved around the room.

"Fuck is you doing man? Stop!" He tried to snatch my bag from me. I pushed his hand and held onto my bag.

"Israel, stop. I need to be away from you. You almost chocked her out. She's pregnant Izzy!"

"She disrespected you. You know ian going for that shit."

"Does not justify it Israel. At all." I wiped my few tears. I grabbed my bag and walked towards the door but he quickly walked in front of it.

"You not leaving Madison."

"Izzy, i'll be back tomorrow. I just need a clear head space. Please." I looked up at him. He looked down at me then moved out the way a little.

He looked away from me and opened the door wide enough for me to walk through. "I love you Israel. I always will. Okay?" He just looked at me, I could see he had a tear about to fall from his eye. I reached up on my tippy toes and kisses his lips.

I walked out of the room and grabbed the keys to the Toyota. Walking out to the back I thought about exactly where I would go.

Cutting the car on, I placed my seatbelt on and starred at my hands. For the past two days i've been feeling.. uneasy a little. Like I just wanted a clear heart and an open mind. I wanted to make things right with my dad because we never knew how long we had and I really didn't want to be at odds with him for the rest of my life. This life is not promised to us. We have to forgive and move on while we can.

-