𝗳𝘂𝘁𝘂𝗿𝗲 𝘁𝗼𝗴𝗲𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟏𝟏, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

"You loud as a muhfucka' Madison." I tapped her as she sang along to the song in a movie. It was too fucking early for all that.

She turned to look at me and smiled, leaning down to kiss my forehead. We still laid in bed, butt ass naked. I wanted to get some more sleep before having to leave in a lil while.

"Hey sleepyhead."

I nodded my head with my eyes still closed.

"Get upppp." She dragged. "I wanna talk to you." She muted the tv.

I still laid down, my eyes were opened now as I looked up at her. Mads was bad as fuck. Even in the bonnet and shit.

"Bout what?"

"Last night."

I chuckled. "You liked the way I did that?"

She pushed my shoulder, blushing. "Shut up. Not that part. The part when you told me you love me." She said lower.

"Speak up Mads." I heard exactly what she said. I just wanted to fuck with her.

"When you told me you love me. Did you really mean it or you said it because it was my birthday? Or maybe you jusy knew how I felt about you alrea- were you listening to me-

"When?"

"You didn't let me finish," She rolled her eyes playfully, "when I was at my mom's grave."

"What you say?"

"Oh never mind. I thought you heard me or something."

"What you say?" I asked again.

"Israel.." She sighed. I starred at her, waiting for her to get to talking. "I was just telling my mama how much you've changed my life and how I want you in my future." She rushed. I'll let her slide this time. I knew she was nervous as fuck. Ian take my eyes off her since I opened them.

Shit made me feel good to know she felt that way about me. I fucked with Madison the long way. Crazy how insane you become about somebody in a lil ass time of knowing them.

"Like the time you came in your room," she looked at me then back at her fingers, "and you kissed me on my cheek when I was dozing off in your bed.. that's when I knew you weren't all that bad. I mean you weren't bad you know, but I knew then you deserved to be loved the way your mom should've loved you." She looked me in the eye. "And I promised to myself to never hurt you and love you. Love you so much that I give you your own family. We can raise our own kids and give them the love we deserved."

I took in everything she said, held my tears and shit while doing so. I couldn't believe she was coming out of her mouth to say that to me. Ian eva' heard nobody express they love for me the way Madison just did. I knew it was real. Genuine.

"You think i'm crazy." She chuckled, embarrassed probably.

"You know ion think that Madison. You know I feel the same way about you. You know this."

"Because you love me." She smiled, more so to herself.

"Because I love the fuck outta you." I corrected.

She leaned over pecking my lips a couple times.

"When you graduate school, i'm putting a whole football team in you."

"Not without a ring." She rolled her neck.

"Psh, watch me."

"Izzy!" She threw a pillow at me as I went to the bathroom.

-