𝗲𝘃𝗲𝗿𝘆𝘁𝗵𝗶𝗻𝗴'𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂𝗿 𝗳𝗮𝘂𝗹𝘁.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟓, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

"Hey son." My mama said dryly. I didn't even wanna fucking be here but Madison made me.

"Wassup."

She sat on her couch and watched whatever girly ass show was on while I just looked at her. No mom and her child should fight or talk to each other the way we do.

My mom was a beautiful woman, but the way she treats me just makes her this horrible ugly ass person. That's all I could see when I would look at her. Evil. Spiteful.

"Fuck, what you want?"

"I'm just tryna see where I went wrong? Why the fuck do you hate me so much?"

"Izzy.." She tried to "warn" me.

"Nah. Talk. And don't try to blame me for your fuckups."

"I fucked up when I didn't swallow." She chuckled. I held my hands together with them clasped. I was trying my hardest not to knock the shit outta her.

"I fucked up when I didn't keep beating yo ass when you begged for me to stop."

"Bet you did." She looked at me rolling her eyes. "I really do hate you Israel. Like seriously. You're a pathetic excuse of a man. You think cause you got all the shit you got you ain't a low down piece of shit? Wrong. Who on earth talks to their mother the way you do?"

"Who on earth gives their child a reason to? I wasn't born like this." I pointed at her. "You did this to me Maria. You are the reason why I beat yo ass like I do. Why I do what I do. You and yo dead ass boyfriend. I could've been fine without one of my parents but I lost both."

"No one will ever love you with how spiteful you are."

"Too late."

"Oh tell her I said run. You'll ruin her."

"Ian telling her you said shit. I outta knock yo ass out."

She reached across the middle of the couch and tried to hit me in the mouth, I caught her arm while standing up. I stood over her giving her blow after blow.

She screamed and cursed at me, trying to kick me in my nuts and face. I hit her one more good time and she stopped. She was panting and got up to try and throw a lamp at me. Missing, she hit the wall completely. Bitch always missed throwing shit my way.

"I SWEAR I WILL KILL YOU ISRAEL!"

"NOT BEFORE I GET YOU FIRST YOU OLD BITCH! I HATE YOU!" I yelled, spitting at her.

𝐌𝐚𝐝𝐢𝐬𝐨𝐧

After my shower, I sat and brushed out my freshly washed hair. Still in my towel, I sung in the extra bathroom as music played.

Hearing the door slam, I quickly stepped out of the bathroom, holding my towel on my body. Israel came up the stairs with small specks of blood on his white tee. My mouth dropped as I put my brush down on the counter.

"Israel you didn't-

"I didn't." He said back immediately, his deep voice making vibrations bounce all over the room.