𝘄𝗼𝗿𝗸𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝘄𝗼𝗺𝗮𝗻.

𝐉𝐮𝐧𝐞 𝟒, 𝟐𝟎𝟏𝟗

"Israel!!" Madison said running in the kitchen as I rolled up a backwood.

"Wassup?" I said licking the wood before looking at her.

"Michael Kors gave me the job." She cheesed showing me an email from her phone.

"That's wassup." I smiled at her, slapping fives. "When you start?"

"They said I should start tomorrow so they can like train me and stuff." She leaned against the middle island.

"That's good. Proud of you." She smiled but it started to fade as she starred into space. "What's wrong?"

"It's really dawning on me that my mother's death anniversary is coming up. It'll be five years on the eighth."

"How she die?"

"Breast cancer."

"You miss her?"

She looked up at me with the most confused look. "Of course I do. That's my mom."

"Can't wait til mine die." I shook my head.

"Don't say that. You'll regret it. It's your mother Israel."

"Ion give a fuck. That women spews so much hate towards me you would think I wasn't her child."

"But death though? You don't think you two could overcome your issues."

"Nah." I shook my head. "That woman wants me dead more than I want her dead."

"I'm telling you."

"And i'm telling yo ass. She's done worse to me than any parent ever could. Maybe even yo pops."

"I wouldn't want him dead though."

"You wouldn't want him dead? So you want this man to walk around while you working on getting over the shit he did to you?"

"He's my dad Israe-

"I don't give a shit who he was to you! He's a man, you a girl!"

"Well I do!"

"You got fucking Stockholm Syndrome forreal." I lit my blunt up.

"No, i'm just not evil."

"So i'm evil?"

She starred at me before nodding and sighing and flicking her hand. "You have evil ways. You want to kill everyone that bothers me."

"And you don't? What planet are you from?"

I was not understanding why she was so understanding and so nice all the time. She wanted to spare everybody and I wasn't having that. I still wanted to blow Tanya face off for touching her.

Madison was such a good person. Too much of a good person sometimes. How could you not want the person who scarred you for life, to not rot in hell? I didn't understand it. I would give anything for my momma to drop dead right now. Part of me didn't want anything to do with her death because I wouldn't be able to live with myself, but I would definitely be happy if someone else got rid of her ass.

The woman was a real evil ass bitch. Shit she do, makes me feel bad for women who can't have kids because she didn't deserve any. At all. The way that woman blames me for everything. She started blaming me for her relapses, whole time the crackhead is stealing my product. Type of cone shit is that.

Me and my momma fought like real niggas. I beat ha ass like a stranger on the street and it was vice versa. The bitch even tried to shoot at me but missed.

I still try to fix our relationship because i'm a man. A man owns up to his mistakes, especially with his mother. The same way I would give anything for her to drop dead any day, I would give for her to see me like a loving mother would see her son just dying to be loved by her.

"All i'm saying is try one more time." Madison walked closer to me. Now standing directly in front of me with her hand on my waist. "For me." She said lowly, with pleading eyes.

"I guess."

There was a moment where I thought about letting loose on Madison ass right here in the kitchen, but I couldn't.

She leaned up and attempted to kiss me but I moved my head and started to walk out.

"Why do you do that Israel?" She asked with so much hurt and frustration in her voice.

"Ion wanna talk about this." I walked into the living room.

"Why not?!"

I stopped in my tracks and looked at her. "I understand you grew balls and shit but i'm not the muhfucka to raise yo' voice at. I said I don't want to fucking talk about it."

"Well I do." She said with the same tone I gave her. Ian know if I liked her back talking or wanted to knock her ass into next week.

"I can't have you how I want you right now. That's why. End of discussion. Don't ask me shit else about it."

-