Prologue

Please make sure to vote and Comment. Happy Reading :)

***********************

It was a very busy day for Arnav Singh Raizada. This was the first event he was organising in Sheesh Mahal, his father's ancestral home. He had bought it from his uncle, Avinash Malik, who was in too many debts to maintain the mansion on his own anymore. His father Arvind Malik- now Arvind Raizada was a very trusting man. After his father's death, Arvind had blindly loved and believed his step-mother and half-brother and they had tricked him. They had taken over his business and all his wealth from under his nose and left him penniless.

Luckily for Arnav, his maternal family (well, it was just his grandmother Devyani), had taken him, his sister and his parents in. Arvind wanted a new start and changed his surname and took his wife's maiden name. Arnav was fifteen when this happened. But that did not stop him from helping his father rebuild what he had lost.

And today, thirteen years later, Arnav Singh Raizada, a Harvard Business School alumni, was a successful businessman, running AR designs on his own merit, with his sister by his side. He had taken over the business from his father who had happily retired soon after Arnav received his post graduate degree. Arnav, after graduating from Fashion school, wanted a MBA degree so that he could be sure he'd do the right things when he took up his dad's business.

Today, he just wanted the event to go smoothly. Rest, everything could wait.

******

Khushi was tensed. Her sister had forgotten to take her mobile phone as she left in a rush for work. Her jiji, she knew had a big day at work. And she knew Payal would need her phone. She tried calling Akash, Payal's fiancé, in case he could deliver the phone to her. After all, they worked together at AR Designs. But Akash's number was unreachable. Khushi knew she had no other option than to hand deliver it to her sister. She quickly explained the situation to her parents. Shashi and Garima, knowing how important a day it was for Payal, nodded when Khushi informed them that she needed to go to Sheesh Mahal. She opened Google Maps on her phone to check the route to her destination before starting her Activa and riding off.

*****************

Next up - Introductions to the characters in this story. Hope you like it.Can't wait to hear from you guys!

Vote & Comment :)

Follow me for alerts on further updates.

Meanwhile, do check out my completed works if you haven't already.