Glass

When the elevator finally came to a stop, and the music was cut off, they knew they had arrived.

The doors to the elevator slowly opened, and the creator and destroyer stood up from where they were sat on the floor, Ink's head previously resting on Error's shoulder. The ride had been longer than expected, so, sitting down was nicer than remaining standing up.

They had come up with a plan, assuming that one of the small skeletons could create and the other could destroy. They decided that with their strength and their abilities, it might be better if they fight fire with fire... Creation against creation and destruction against destruction. If this seemed to put them at a stalemate, then they would switch opponents while in battle and go from there. The only other concern was if the head scientist would show up himself to fight, or if he was going to call more support.

Stepping out into the hallway together, it was quiet, only the soft humming of the air conditioning and other small machinery running somewhere hidden. To their left as they exited was a solid white wall, while to their right was the start of a hallway, taking a turn to the left at the end of it.

"If this isn't a trap," Error mused. "I don't know what is..."

In reply, Ink grabbed his giant paint brush, tightening his grip around it.

They cautiously made their way down the hallway, prepared to fight if attacked.

They soon turned at the end of the hallway, spotting a door to their left. Ink went over towards it, carrying his giant paint brush in one hand as he tried to turn the doorknob with the other. It was locked.

Meanwhile, Error tried to open a door on the other side of the hallway, a bit further away from the one the creator tried to open. Just like the other door, it too was locked.

"I have a feeling they're waiting in the one room not locked..." Ink mused, walking over towards his husband.

"Thanks a lot Sherlock Bones." Error sarcastically replied.

"You're welcome." Replied the creator in a playful manner.

The destroyer jokingly rolled his eyes.

They then begun down the hallway again, soon coming to a wide open doorway, that appeared to have a car garage door set up, located to their right. The inside appeared to be a storage room of sorts, metal shelves packed with random equipment and old nicknacks that varied.

It appeared the last room in the hallway, meaning their final battle was about to begin.

They exchanged a quick glance at each other before facing back towards the room.

Stepping into the room, it all seemed too quiet. Glancing around the shelves, they couldn't see anything odd.

Upon stepping into the middle of the room, multiple green strings came flying at them. Error jumped out of the attack's way, seeing the shelves he should've ran into faze through him. At the same moment, Ink deflected the strings by twirling Broomy in front of him and hitting the strings back.

The illusion of shelves around them quickly disappeared in the decent sized storage room. Now they saw what appeared an army of skeletons similar to the two they spotted by Dr. Catrone that day in Glitchtale. Both were taken off guard by the amount, the small skeletons taking up most of the room. Ink and Error put themselves back to back, debating on what to do.

"There's so many of them..." Ink mused. "What should we do?"

The destroyer squinted at them, his vision being a tad blurry.

"I can try to catch their souls." He suggested. "Just watch my back."

"Got it." The creator replied with a nod even though the other couldn't see it.