Disbelief

He hadn't cleared the falling objects.

The shadow of them falling surrounded his entire form.

In the silent room, the only thing heard was a loud, sickening, crack.

Error noticed this, quickly sitting himself up from his face flat position. He was panting; tired, anxious...

He quickly turned around, eye sockets widening and eye lights shrinking at the sight.

From underneath the pile of metal rubble, he caught side of one tip of Ink's tan scarf. Then he saw black ink pouring out from underneath the rubble, forming a pool of it...

Blood.

Error found it difficult to breath.

He couldn't believe what he was seeing, he could hardly believe what had happened— he felt himself trembling at the sight.

"Ink..?" His voice was weak.

Terrified. Not able to believe the sight.

"InK?!" He screamed, regaining his strength.

He flung himself forwards, scraping at the ground, and desperately crawled closer to the pile.

He reached out a shaky hand.

He couldn't bring it closer to the pile.

It hung in the air. Trembling.
Frozen in place.

The destroyer saw his past nightmares quickly fly across his vision... They were lining up to the real nightmare he was living through.

He slowly and weakly balled up his fists. He brought the one that was hanging in front of him down onto the cold floor.

Tears pricked the corners of his sockets.

He sat back on his legs.

He tried his best not to scream again.

His body was frantically glitching.

This can't be happening. Error told himself. This can't be real...

1.1 and 1.2 weren't sure how to react.

Did they really just kill someone?

There was no way to easily tell, any dust would be covered by the heavy, blunt objects.

"I-ink? Please... Please get up." Error whispered, voice sounding strained.

Tears escaped his sockets. They rolled down his cheeks. His fists tightened and he shut his eyes.

"YOu goTta gEt up!" He exclaimed. "Prove to me th-that this i-isn't real—"

Wicked laughter could be heard within the room. A cackling.

Error's head snapped up.

He glanced over his shoulder.

A sickening feeling settled in his stomach.

He hadn't questioned why there was balcony like area before, but now he knew why...

"So, we meet face to face once again, 0.1." Said Dr. Catrone, from where he stood behind the glass wall, a remote control in his hands.

The feline scientist wore a sick smirk as he glanced down at the scene. His hands were held out to his sides, allowing him to better bask in the moment.

"Oh my! It appears I've caused quite the mess." Exclaimed the head scientist. "My bad... I'll make sure to clean that up later."