Midnight Kisses

There was nothing like cuddling on the couch after a long day, watching shows, movies, or just having conversation.

Presently, a movie was playing as they were cuddled close, sitting shoulder to shoulder, sharing a few whispers while the movie played. The lights in the room were dimmed, allowing the movie to stick out more. The only one paying descent attention to the display on the TV though was Ink, Error having been reluctant to even watch the cheesy romance movie the other ha flicked out.

The destroyer had to be honest, it wasn't as terrible as he thought it would have been. Some moments even reminded him of themselves... The main character's crush being someone who originally hated their guts, both coming to better understand each other and fall in love.

Error took a little glanced over at the creator, watching the other grab a small handful of popcorn from a bowl that sat on the coffee table in front of them. Ink ate one piece at a time as he paid close attention to the movie's events.

A light blush came to the destroyer's cheekbones. The other was still adorable, it didn't change no matter how long they've been together.

Unaware of it, the more ideas that began to resurface in his mind, the more his blush deepened.

A soft smile came to Error's face, and he lightly tickled the other's side a couple times. Ink snorted at the feeling, and he glanced over at the other. During a movie night, it was usually a sign that the other needed something.

"What is it Ruru?" Ink asked.

Error shyly glanced over at the other, thinking of how to reply.

"U-um... W-well."

Error felt any courage he had suddenly leave him.

The creator gave the other a curious look, head tilted to the side as he held a piece of popcorn in his right hand fingers. He was unsure what was running through the other's mind, he wasn't psychic.

Sure, he could see the other's blushing face, but that didn't tell him much... But something about it seemed odd.

He wasn't sure if he should ask about it, but he couldn't sworn the other's blush was usually yellow, not half blue with a light green merging the yellow and blue.

Error wrapped the other in a sideways hug, heaving a sigh.

I feel stupid... Were his thoughts as he did that. I should just go for it!

The creator was still confused, eye lights a soft green question mark and sky blue circle. He relaxed in the other's arms, deciding it was all the other wanted but couldn't word. The warmth was nice.

That's when Ink felt the tingling feeling of the other tickling his bones again. He let out a few snorts.

Each little snort made the destroyer's soul flutter.

He tickled the other more, the snorting turning into laughter. The creator rolled with it, not minding the other's playful behavior.

He felt tears of laughter come to his eye sockets, causing him to tightly close them as he continued to laugh.

That's when he felt his back softly hit the couch cousins. He felt a few more tickled from the other before Error retracted his hands.