The History Of Ardonia

/A/N/ During the Season 3 Commentary, David mentioned that Senn wasn't the Deathsinger's son because he didn't want everyone to be related like in Star Wars.

This, gave me an idea of a story.

What if everyone in Songs Of War was related?

I'll try my best to connect as many characters as I can, although some I may not be able to.

Some of the connections may be a little confusing, but I'll try to make it all clear.

I will write the whole story, including the prologue and fight between Thalleous and Tygren at Mount Velgrin, despite nothing changing. You can skip it if you want.

This is my first ever fanfiction, so please take it easy on me.

Now, let's start with Chapter 1.
( Skip it if you want, I only changed one word in the prologue )

Things start to change in:
Ardoni arc : Sendaria ( Chapter 4 )
Necromancer arc : For Felden ( Chapter 18 )
Dragon Egg arc : In Underwood ( Chapter 6 )

~*~

' Ardonia is a very vast land, home to many diverse people, strange creatures and dangerous monsters. Hidden among the shadows of dense forests, beneath the sand of treacherous deserts, and frozen within the ancient mountains of the north... are secrets and mysteries which have eluded their comprehension throughout the ages. Few of the mysteries, however, have attracted such fascination as the Ardoni species, for which the land shares its name.'

' The Ardoni possess the unique ability to wield great powers known as songs. The strongest of these powers were known as the Prime Songs, and were deemed too powerful for the Ardoni to wield freely. Thus, they were given to the masters of the four Ardoni clans as a sign of peace and unity.'

' However, because of this, the Ardoni were blinded to a great danger.'

' From within the fires of the Nether realm, an army set out to conquer the Overworld. They vanquished the kingdoms and people of Ardonia as they spread across the land.'

' But they were not to remain unchallenged. The Enderknights returned during these dark times, long having been the guardians of the Overworld. The two opposing realms clashed with a fury of inconceivable power.'

' Yet, the Nether had prepared well for this invasion, and even the legendary Enderknights could not stop them.'

' With no other hope of victory, the kingdoms called upon the Ardoni to wield the Prime Songs.'

' Reluctantly, the clans agreed, and held a tournament to determine which Ardoni would become their champion, and wield all four Prime Songs.'

' One rose above the rest. Persistent. Cunning. And powerful. The champion had been found.'

' When presented with the Prime Songs, however, he revealed himself as Ingressus, leader of the long forgotten and dreaded Voltaris clan.'

' Outraged, the masters refuses to give Ingresses the Prime Songs, for it was due to their misuse of such power that they had been banished long ago.'

' That night, when the clans debated their next course of action, Ingressus set out alone to reclaim the Prime Songs. One by one, he slayed the masters of the Kaltaris, Sendaris and Mendoris clan. Through these dark deeds, he became known as the Deathsinger.'

' The fourth and final master, Aegus Nestoris, survived the massacre, thus protecting the last and most powerful Prime Song.'

' The Ardoni mourned the tragedy. They vowed to hunt down the Deathsinger and to prevent him from obtaining the final Prime Song.'

' It was at this time that the Voltaris returned from exile and joined the Deathsinger in his revenge. However, even with their support, he knew that he was outmatched. With all of Ardonia now his enemy, there was only one place to turn.'

' The Deathsinger met with King Chronos of the Nether and formed the most powerful alliance ever known.'

' And thus began the Great War.'

' The Enderknights rallied under King Rendor and fought the Nether head on. The Ardoni wielded their Songs of old. The humans reassembled their armies. The Magnorites came from the South, and the Felinas from the west. Some even say, he was there…'

' But despite everything, the Deathsinger and the Nether armies could not be stopped.'

' The tides of this conflict turned when a young Ardoni joined the fight. Skilled with the Songs, Achillean Nestoris was able to unite and lead the armies to victory, which earned him the name, Tidesinger.'

' With his leadership and the Enderknight forces, the Nether army were forced to retreat to the Nether.'

' With no allies, the remaining Voltaris fell back to Mount Velgrin. Here the Tidesinger fought the Deathsinger, and both were defeated.'

' The Prime Songs were recovered and distributed amongst the clans once more, signaling an end to the Great War.'