Four Ardoni Clans VS Voltaris

At Mount Velgrin, the Voltaris gather around the obsidian ruins. They watch as a mysterious energy sphere appears in the center.

Tygren walks in.' How long has it been? One and a half centuries?'

He turns to the other Voltaris. ' Well, what are you all gawking at? Stand firm. Our days of hiding in the shadows are at an end.'

Tygren senses a presence and turns around. He sees Zulius Kaltaris standing on the top of the hill behind them.

' Voltaris, even after all this time, you do not know when to admit defeat,' Zulius says.

Tygren chuckles. ' You travelled all this way for us, I'm flattered. However, you should have come better prepared!'

Tygren draws out Thalleous's sword, and the other Voltaris draw out their weapons.

Zulius draws out his staff, and other Ardonis reveal themselves.

Tygren starts to worry, knowing they are outnumbered.

Suddenly, the energy sphere begins expanding, and resembles a portal.

Tygren looks at it, and turns back to Zulius. ' On second thought, you should have come sooner. Even your combined forces are too late to stop the coming doom!'

' We'll see which one of us is doomed.' Zulius raises his staff.

Several other Ardoni raise their staffs and the staffs start glowing bright red.

Zilius fires his Agressium Song, along with the other Ardonis.

A Voltaris runs forward and activates his Protisium Song, Protebarrier, which forms a giant barrier and blocks the attacks, protecting all the Voltaris.

Tygren fires his Agressium Song towards Zulius, but a Nestoris uses his Supporium Song and holds the energy sphere Tygren fired in place, and forces it onto the ground beside Zulius.

The rest of the Ardoni draw out their weapons and they charge at each other.

The sounds of swords clashing can be heard through the rumbling thunder of the storm above.

A Voltaris kills a Kaltaris, but another Kaltaris on the top of a cliff above them fires his Agressium Song, Aggroshock, zapping him and a few other Voltaris. Tygren is fighting Zulius, and looks up mid-battle as a Sendaris fires his Agressium Song, Aggroshard. Hundreds of shards form and rush towards the Voltaris, killing two of them. The third one manages to block it with a shield.

Tygren uses Thalleous's Mobilum Song, and teleports towards the Sendaris. A Kaltaris tries to defend him, but is easily taken down by Tygren.

The Sendaris fires his Song again at Tygren. Tygren dodges, and it hits the Kaltaris previously, sending his body down the cliff into the raging battle below.

Tygren slays the Sendaris quickly, along with another Kaltaris.

Zulius kills three Voltaris with his staff, and Tygren teleports back down, killing a Mendoris.

Their eyes meet, and they charge towards each other.

Tygren jumps on top of a rock towards Zulius, sword raised. Zulius blocks Tygren's sword with his staff. He aims for the legs, but Tygren dodges his staff and attacks him. Zulius backs off and uses his staff to push Tygren backwards.

Tygren looks around and sees the Voltaris getting defeated. He is almost about to retreat when they all turn towards the portal.

The portal opens up and reveals a battle raging on the other side.

Hadion is shocked. ' It cannot be…'

' The Great War…' Zulius realises as well.

On the other side, the Tidesinger is battling the Deathsinger.