Riverstead

In Riverstead, people are out working their usual routine.

Suddenly, they turn to the side. Someone is limping towards them.

' Help...me…' That's all Lucan manages to say before he falls over, revealing the two arrows on his back.

~*~

After Lucan has recovered, they take him to the capital of Felden, Felora. Lucan stands in front of the two Felden Officials.

' This is some grave news you've brought us,' the first official says,' Can you describe in detail what happened in the mines?'

' First, I saw this,' he pulls out the Wither skeleton skull. ' And then they came from the tunnels. Undead. Using weapons and wearing armour.'

The officials look at each other.

The second official speaks up, ' There have been rumors of Necromancers, who seek to control the undead and use them as an army.'

The first official nods, ' I've heard similar stories. The undead have been attacking strategically and in greater numbers.' She turns to Lucan. ' Lucan, you owe the kingdom of Felden further service. So, I am tasking you to investigate the situation.'

' What, me?' Lucan says, surprised. ' I can't, I just got lucky. You want me to fight Necromancers now?'

' Investigate,' the second leader tells him, ' You will report back to us with your findings.'

Lucan frowns. He looks down at the Wither skeleton skull he was holding.

/A/N/ Sorry this chapter is short.