Etherea

Etherea is a large fantasy castle built into the mountains. The place is used by enchanters, and also contains a few very valuable artifacts.

Two figures are just outside the castle, hiding over the edge of a small hill.
One of them is a human male, Jalkar. The other one is a mute, Grim.

' There it is, Grim,' Jalkar snickers, ' If we pull this off, I'm about to become a very wealthy man.'

Grim grunts affirmatively as he nods.

' Hand me the schematics,' Jalkar puts out his hand.

Grim shuffles through his inventory.

' Come on, hurry up!' Jalkar urges.

Grim hands Jalkar some papers. Jalkar begins looking them over.

' According to these schematics...Grim, what is all this?' Jalkar asks, frustrated, ' I asked for schematics, I specifically asked for schematics of Etherea!'

Grim grunts confusingly.

' How are we suppose to steal the stone if we don't know which tower it's in?!' Jalkar complains.

Grim makes a defensive grunt.

' Alright, you don't have to shout! You're gonna get us caught before we're even started,' Jalkar tells Grim as he looks around, scanning the area.

He turns back to Grim. ' We'll just have to do what I do best, improvise. Stick behind me, and don't do anything stupid.'

They enter the Etherea castle. They have looked in almost every tower, but haven't found the stone. They try to act natural while everyone walks about.

They pass by some weapons on display. Grim notices an enchanted scythe. He jumps up and down, and begins pointing at it while making a few grunts to get Jalkar's attention.

Jalkar just scowls. He turns around and walks away. He makes it to the end of the room and turns around.

He notices Grim isn't behind him anymore. He groans, ' Oh, now what are you doing?'

He sees Grim purchasing the enchanted scythe and smacks his forehead with his hand.

Grim walks up to Jalkar and joyously presents his scythe. He grunts happily.

' Grim, you don't buy from the people you're stealing from! Now let's get moving!' Jalkar responds angrily but keeps his voice down.

Grim shrugs and happily puts the new scythe hanging on his back.

They arrive at the top of the castle and enter the last tower. A guard turns around as they enter, but Jalkar quietly kills him with his knife.

He turns to Grim, ' Watch the entrance, eh, Grim.'

Grim nods and pulls out his scythe. Jalkar approaches the stone, and carefully picks it up.

A click noise is heard.

' It's redstone wired...'

Grim stared at him, not having heard what he said.

' It's wired, run!' Jalkar urges Grim.

They go towards the entrance, but guards have blocked it off. Jalkar runs to the back of the room and slides down a chandelier, landing on a lower portion of the castle.
Grim follows, but doesn't grip the chandelier tight enough and lands face flat on the floor below.

Jalkar helps Grim up and they continue running through the castle with a crowd of confused citizens.

A small group of guards block their way. Jalkar knows he can't take them all out and stops. Grim rushes past him and takes them out easily with his new scythe.

Jalkar then heads off the road and hurries down the mountain. After a few minutes of running, he stops and chuckles.

' We did it, Grim! I'm gonna be rich...'

Jalkar grunts as Grim bumped into him.

The stone falls off the mountain and teleports away in a loud boom. A trail of energy can be seen pointing in the direction it went.

' Grim, you idiot!' Jalkar scolded Grim.

Grim makes a defensive grunt.

' Now we have to find it again before someone else does!' Jalkar grumbles.

Grim growls disappointingly.

Jalkar sighs, ' The energy trail pointed north, towards Underwood, ' he points north.

Grim grunts.

' You're right, it is heading away from Etherea. So let's get moving!'