Felora

Third person view

Below Felora, Niika descends into a cave system, and emerges inside Felora.

She sneaks around to avoid drawing attention to the cave entrance. She approaches the beacon pad and finds it guarded.

She waits a second, then strikes down the two Wither Skeletons and rushes out onto the pad.

She puts the nether star into the beacon, and turns around as Wither Skeletons block all her exits.

As she turns and faces them, the beacon powers on, and not a second later, the combined forces of the Knights of Ardonia, K’arthen, and Cydonia begin beaming in.

~*~

At Crown Peak, Pythus is walking quickly to the throne room, speaking out loud to himself.

' First Meridian, now Felora. I knew they were going to use the beacons! If these miscreants think they can liberate the kingdoms they are…'

Pythus crests the top edge of the stairs in front of the throne and comes to an abrupt stop.

There in the throne sits the Deathsinger, casually reclined, looking over his sword.

' Ingressus! Get off of my throne, it belongs to me!'

The Deathsinger turns lazily towards Pythus. ' Does it? I think I have earned the right to sit here as much as you have.'

The Deathsinger pats the side of the throne as he continues to sit in it.

Pythus reaches for his battle axe but stops himself. The Deathsinger continues to meet his eyes, but tightens his grip on his sword preparing for a fight.

Finally Pythus finally backs down, and the Deathsinger has asserted his dominance.

Having won the small challenge, the Deathsinger gets up out of the throne.

' I have waited far too long for your cooperation, Pythus. I will go to Ataraxia and reclaim the Prime Songs myself. The kingdoms, the Enderknights, and the rest of your enemies I leave to you.'

The Deathsinger strolls past Pythus, leaving him standing on the steps. The Angel of Death lands beside Pythus.

' We can no longer rely on these Voltaris scum to aid us in battle,' Pythus says to the Angel of Death.
' The resistance grows in strength as we linger in their domain. We must draw a new weapon against our enemies.'

~*~

Back at Felora, the battle is going very poorly. The Magnorites are having a hard time fighting in the jungle, and many Cydonia soldiers are falling to the blades of the Wither skeletons.

Denny and Thunderdome fight the Wither at Felora, but are unable to get a good attack on it.

Skorch arrives at the battle with Nether reinforcements. ' Keep them inside the city, let none escape!'

Grek is fighting off a few wither skeletons when he stumbled and lands on the hard wood walkways.

' Blast!'

He kicks a nearby wither skeleton away, and gets back up to grab his sword. He tries to hold it steady but sees it shaking in his hands. Another Wither skeleton attacks approaches, but Niika jumps from the side and kills it.

Saxon and Trevor are fighting their way along a bridge when Skorch appears at the opposite end. They turn around but wither skeletons come from behind.