Author's Notes

/A/N/ Finished! All 3 seasons, done!

Thank you very much for reading to the very end of this fanfiction. It's my first ever fanfiction, so it may not be as good as others, but thanks a lot for sticking around.

I will do some explaining about the story in this chapter. ( It's not really a chapter, but... ) I couldn't really explain too much as it may contain spoilers for the end of the story, mostly Senn's backstory.

The Heart of Ardonia

I said I changed one word in the prologue. I deleted one word from the original prologue.

Original :

The Tidesinger fought the Deathsinger alone, and both were defeated.

Fanfiction :

The Tidesinger fought the Deathsinger, and both were defeated.

I deleted the word "alone" because everyone knows they didn't fight alone. Galleous found Almrak, Deltheus and Senn's Songs on Mount Velgrin as well, so they know the three brothers were up there.

Sendaria

I made Ria go out on the adventure with Thalleous, because if not, the Ardoni Arc would have been kind of boring.

The Basalt Mines

I was unable to find more characters to connect with Lucan. I did think about making him, Alec or Marcus brothers, but ended up deciding against it.

In Underwood

I decided Denny was going to be Abbigail's brother, because both of them were farmers.

I wanted to make Denny look like a caring brother, who also understands Abbigail.

The Dragon Stone

I decided to include Denny fighting, to show that he wasn't easy to mess with, and was actually worthy of becoming an Enderknight.

Crown Peak

I decided to make Ria a character that is kind of short tempered, but in a funny way...? I don't know if I reached that part.

Mount Tempest

I know, in the original series, Xaria never mentioned his own name. But I just found it easier to write if we knew his name.

Attack On Sendaria

It's not really mentioned what Song Ria uses, but I kind of imagined her using Mobilileap when reading the script.

She hadn't used her Song before, and Thalleous never really taught her to yet, so she can't control it and ends up jumping high up and landing uncontrollably.

I decided to keep Thalleous alive a little while longer. He was one of my favourite characters, and I didn't want him to die so fast.

Ria has been training since she was young, so she does know how to hold a sword. Since she never got a weapon other than the spear from Senn, who hasn't shown up yet, she just picked up the closest weapon to her, the blade from a random Voltaris Thalleous killed.

 Since she never got a weapon other than the spear from Senn, who hasn't shown up yet, she just picked up the closest weapon to her, the blade from a random Voltaris Thalleous killed