Izuku Midoriya(2) - 3

"Ok Izuku Would you like to get to know the family?" Mitsuki asked reviving a nod from the boy who was giggling.

"Ok first how old are you?" Masaru said asking the first question. Izuku made a confused face at the question just as me causing Katsuki to mentally face palm.

"How big are you. Tell us using your fingers." Katsuki said calmly as he remember how his teacher phrased it in preschool. Mitsuki looked at her son with a confused look. She didn't understand what her son was doing but she didn't say anything.

"Oh? Am this big!" Izuku said holding up 2 fingers while giggling without stuttering. Katsuki shot his mother a smug look but she was to caught up in silently squealing on how cute the boy was.

"Wow. Your big boy then." Mitsuki said ruffling the boy's fluffy hair causing him to smile. Katsuki couldn't even get mad either. The boy was just to cute.

"So Izuku do you have any Favorite heroes or hobbies?" Masaru said actually curious. There wasn't much said about the boy before they adopted him.

"I like All Might! He is really strong and always throws that big punch!" Izuku said throwing a punch midair nearly causing him to fall out of his seat.

"Dang! Calm down." Katsuki said nearly showing his concern for the boy. Izuku just giggled while he regained his balance.

"I also like taking notes on quirks!" Izuku continued while point in to his notebook the laid on top of his backpack. Katsuki looked at the notebook then back his hand a thought of an Idea.

"Wanna see my quirk." Katsuki asked the boy causing his eyes to light up. He nodded his head quickly answering the older males question.

Katsuki smirked at his response and raised his hand up setting off a set of explosions. The small boy's eyes started to sparkle in admiration at the sight.

Izuku, out of curiosity, tried to touch the explosions but Katsuki yanked his hand back not wanting to hurt the innocent boy.

"B-but! I want to touch it." Izuku said outing nearly crying. Katsuki looked at his mother for help because he didn't know what to do with a crying child.

"Izuku Dear you saw those were explosions right?" Mitsuki said slowly ruffling the boy hair. The boy nodded as she continued.

"Well if you touch it you might get hurt." Katsuki's mom finished while Masaru nodded behind her in confirmation. Izuku looked at both parents before he nodded himself.

"Well I think your quirk is cool!" Izuku said looking Katsuki in the eye. The older male just smiled.

He was going to get used to this.

__________

It has been 2-3 years since the Bakugo family adopted Izuku. The family has been happier every since. The boy was the sunshine if the home.

Izuku was innocent, caring and wasn't greedy. He knew how money worked and never asked for the family to buy him things but they knew when he wanted something.

Also Mitsuki has a job as a Volleyball coach. She works on the weekend all day and has the follow them to games during the week. When ever she came back from a stressful day of teaching Volleyball Izuku would cheer her up. Izuku would let Mitsuki ruffle his hair while he stayed still because Mitsuki liked touching his fluffy hair.

Izuku would also clean the house the best he could for his age. But Mitsuki would appreciate the little he could do because it makes his job easier.

Masaru works as a Fasion Designer at a famous company and works at home in his office. When ever he came back from a stressful day at his Fasion Designing business Izuku would always remain quiet. Masaru won't show it but when ever he is stressed he gets mad at loud noise when ever he is stressed out.

Then when ever Katsuki came back from a boring day at school sad Izuku would also cheer him up. Katsuki won't show it but it hurts when people call him a villain or compares him to Endeavor. Izuku, being the smart child, would fawn over Katsuki's quirk to cheer him up. Katsuki liked it when people compliment his quirk it means a lot more when it comes from your family member.

In the end Izuku also gets extra notes for his notebook.

In return the family also helps Izuku. The boy has a deadly health condition that messes with his lungs. He is incapable of running and doing sport because of this.

To help control it he carries a bag with a breathing Machine, mask, wipes, and napkins. He basically is a Germaphobic but the family doesn't mind. They all like a clean environment.

Either way everything was going great for Izuku at school as well.

Until he got his quirk.

_________

My Fellow French Fries,

Hello!

First, this book has 300 reads already which it got really fast!

Second, do you want a double Update?

I know school is going to start soon and you guys might not be able to stay online that long and school work will start to pile up.

So if you guys want me to double Update then I can. So then this book will be finished faster!

Anyway

Stay Safe And Don't Get Corona

Peace <3