17

__________

Thank You For This Response: 

I literally rewrote this ending so that it could work because I like it so much. Enjoy!

__________

"YOU HAVE A BROTHER!?" 

Bakugo stared at the class and growled.

"Nah I have a twin sis- YES I HAVE A BROTHER DUMBASS I JUST SAID THAT!"

Izuku giggled a little still keeping his face in Katsuki's chest.

"Jeez calm down, Don't have to be so sassy about it," Uraraka mumbled under her breathe. To be honest, the class didn't know what to expect.

The class watched as Katsuki carried Izuku to his seat. They all remained silent has they watched Katsuki sit down with Izuku still in his lap. The class was still silent.

"Okay! Am not being quiet anymore," Mina yelled out loud, "What is this cute child's name?" Izuku looked up and faced the person speaking. Izuku found them weird since the person had really pink skin and two horns in their head but he didn't judge. It could be their quirk.

"Not going to lie, am curious too," Yaoyorozu and Tsu said at the same time. Katsuki kept his mouth shut and looked at Izuku and then back at his classmates. He then proceeded to pick Izuku up and place him on the ground. He knew due to his bandages it would hurt for him to stand on his own so he supported him up.

Izuku placed his left hands Index finger in his mouth and bit it a little. He didn't like attention. When ever he got attention in school it used to be because he did something bad. Izuku though was still scared to talk to people at the moment as he had just witnessed his teacher get her heart ripped out of her body.

Kinda traumatizing for a five year old.

"This is Izuku, Izuku Midoriya Bakugo. He is my adopted little brother," Katsuki said looking at his class. Izuku raised his right hand up and waved at the class a little.

"Um Izuku, these are my annoying classmates. I don't feel like saying their names because I don't remember them," Katsuki said causing the class to yell at him a little. Izuku giggled a little. 

Katsuki picked Izuku up and placed him on his lap again and ruffled his hair a little as he noticed Izuku was a little nervous. And he liked ruffling Izuku's hair since it was so soft. Though Izuku never understood that his hair was so soft.

"Are we allowed to ask questions to your brother," Shoji said, "because it looks like some people wanna ask something."

Katsuki growled a little then nodded. He knew if he said no they were gonna ask anyway.

Ojiro raised his hand up a little as he had a question to ask. Izuku, using his right hand, pointed to him.

"Um," He said looking at the child, "how did you get those scars?"

"Yeah," Sato said, "like why does your brother have all those bandages." 

Izuku bit his lip a little a long with his finger that was still in his mouth. 

"V-villain a-attack," Was all Izuku said. Izuku didn't feel like clarifying because what he said was enough. 

"Oh that makes sense. No wonder your brother is here at our school. The villains must be targeting him," Jirou said causing Izuku to look down.

"Wouldn't it be fair for us to now let Izuku asked questions since we just asked him one?" Hagakure said. The class all nodded in agreement and looked at Izuku. Izuku looked up at his brother nervous on what to ask.

"Ask them what quirks they have since you look quirks," Katsuki mumbled in Izuku's ear. Izuku nodded.

"Um, What quirks do you  guys have?" Izuku said quietly. The class seemed really happy with the questions and quickly answered it. Izuku found Shinso's quirk really cool. He always thought the power of brainwashing was amazing but his class got kind of scared of him when he explained how cool it was. Though who he found interesting was Kirishima.

Izuku was considering asking if this Boy the one who hangs out with his brother after school but decided not to. Katsuki told him not to embarrass him and he knew this might be embarrassing to ask because that's exactly what happened in a cheesy romance movie he watched.  

"Hi my name is Kirishima," Kirshima yelled, "My quirk is Harding!" Kirishima did a really cool pose as he punched his hands together. Even tough Izuku's hands were bandaged he tried to imitate his quirk but failed.

Kirishima chuckled but found it really cute that his (Secret) boyfriend's brother is imitating him.

"I r-really like your q-quirk," Izuku said kind of mumbling, "It's really cool."

"Aww Thx! I used to not like my quirk because it wasn't as flashy," Kirishima said scratching the back of his head, "What's your quirk?"

"M-my quirk? My q-quirk is Healing B-breath," Izuku said looking down, "I don't really like my quirk."

Shinso just looked at the child in disbelief. He would have loved to have a healing quirk instead of the brainwashing one. Though it made sense why he would hate his healing quirk. Villains were targeting him because of it.

"Am sorry What? I would exchange my quirk for your quirk at any time because yours is so powerful," Kirishima said causing Izuku to smile. Katsuki watched the interaction and smiled a little. Unfortunately for him Mina caught him and took a picture of him still.

"GNJGHGNGG! I GOT A PICTURE OF THE KATSUKI BAKUGO SMILING RIGHT HERE!" Mina yelled waving her phone in the hair. Katsuki growled a little while Izuku raised a brow.

"What's so c-cool about Kacchan smiling? He always smiles," Izuku said causing Katsuki's face to go red.

"Your brother calls you Kacchan! That's so freaking cute," Kaminari said clutching his chest.

"Y'all, I can die happy now," Sero said as he dramatically faints. Katsuki's face became redder as everyone made a comment on his nickname Izuku gave him.

Todoroki sat in the back of the classroom smiling. Him being nice to his brother was cute and adorable. 

'I always knew he had a soft side,' Todoroki thought, 'Now I have to wait for him to tell the class about his secret relationship with Kirishima.'

__________

Hello My Fellow French Fries,

This is the last chapter in the book.

HHJMHJMGHGM

Am so sad right now because I really enjoyed writing this book. 

Unlike Infinite Milkshakes am not adding an epilogue. But if you want an ending you can try writing your own! :)

I really wanna see others using this plot.

If you still wanna see more of my writings then here are my books at are still be continued:

Dekuverse

Photograph - Kagehina.

Anyway. For the last time in this book

Stay Safe And Don't Get Corona

Peace <3