Phone - 11

Katsuki laid on his bed typing on his phone. A real smile was seen plastered on with face as well as his blushed cheeks. 

A black jacket lay folded on his desk along with a pair of black jeans and white shoes. The boy hummed a tone as he continued to scroll through his phone.

Izuku peeked over the door looking into older brother room. His fluffy green hair covering his eyes a little. His All Might theme plush was seen in his arms.

Little Izuku was planning on asking Katsuki to play hero with him but his behavior threw him off. Izuku stood at the door not trying to move. He didn't want to make any noise.

Izuku watched as Katsuki placed his phone on his bed and walked into the bathroom. Izuku smiled.

He quickly ran into his room and grabbed his phone. The green haired boy jumped on his brothers bed ignoring the fact that it was just made. The plush in his hand fell on the floor but Izuku didn't notice that.

Izuku's attention quickly went onto the newly added text message. The message was from a person with the name Shitty Hair. Of course Izuku wouldn't say that name out loud.

The green haired boy made himself comfortable in the bed as he scrolled through the texts.

They were interesting.

Izuku found it funny how this girl was trying to talk to his brother and he was just just ignoring her. Well until the last part.

It was sent a minute ago. Using context clues the duo was going to be meeting each other. That explains why the clothes next to him were folded.

Izuku was so caught up in the texts he didn't hear the toilet flush.

"The FUCK!?!? Zuku what are you doing in my room!?!? And on my phone!?!" Katsuki yelled growling. Izuku jumped throwing the phone in his hand in the air.

Izuku looked at Katsuki wondering how to get out of this situation.

"Um. Sorry." Izuku said looking down. Katsuki growled again as he stared at his brother. The two stayed in silence not any of them daring the say anything.

"What did you read?" Katsuki asked breaking the slilence.

"I read that you are going on some date with this girl!" Izuku said giggling hoping to see Katsuki's reaction. Katsuki's eyes twitched.

Not what he expected.

"Girl? Who said It was a girl?" Katsuki asked genuinely confused as he ignored the part about the date. Izuku raised a brow.

"Well in class the teacher said only boys and girls can date. No boy and boy and girl and girl. She said something about it being gross?" Izuku added. Katsuki right eye twitched.

"So I connected the dots!" Izuku added.

"I don't see a problem it though. Does it make me gross?" Izuku added innocently. Katsuki calmed down a little.

"Am gonna kill those teachers." Katsuki mumbled.

The older male sat next to his brother on the bed. He quickly grabbed his phone that was on the corner and placed it on the counter.

"Izuku I know you are too young to know but I don't care. Do you know what it means to be Gay? Or leasbian?" Katsuki asked. Izuku shook his head.

"Okay makes sense. Do you know anything about the LGBTQ+ community?" Katsuki asked. Izuku countinued to shake his head.

The spiky blonde looked over to the door to see if anyone was there and sighed. He sat there in silence for a moment thinking of what to say.

"Ok Izuku. The LGBTQ+ community is well, a community. I won't go into detail but it isn't gross for someone to change there gender or like the same gender."

"It is ok and your teacher is wrong. So that means your not gross." Katsuki said squeezing Izuku's cheeks at the end. Izuku nodded smiling as if he understood.

He didn't.

Katsuki saw right through him.

"Silly you! I know you don't really understand but it's fine!" Katsuki said getting up and ruffling the boy's hair. Izuku pouted.

"I understand! Kinda." He said mumbling the last part.

"Man. If anything I would have changed your nickname to Deku!" Katsuki said chuckling. The fluffy haired boy stared for a good few minutes confused.

"What does Deku mean Kacchan?"

"Deku means someone who is useless and can't do things." The older boy responded causing Izuku to pout again.

"That's mean!"

"I won't call you that If you don't tell Mom where am going." Katsuki said chuckling.

"Where are you going?" A voice said from the door way. Katsuki's haed jerked toward the door. His mother stood their carrying a basket of laundry. A long slikly bathrobe hang over her body.

Her expression: Unreadable.

Katsuki thought one thing.

"Shit."

__________

Hello my Fellow French Fries,

So first thanks for 21.7k Read like

GOVGYVGUVOGUVI

Also I accept everyone here so just know this is a safe platform.

Also that's for 384 followers! Am so freaking close to 400 followers.

I don't like to beg but Like please follow me! :)

Well, That's All.

Stay Safe And Don't Get Corona

Peace <3