RUN! - 12

----------

Trigger Warning: Graphic scenes.

----------

It wasn't a normal day. Izuku could feel it. His gut feeling was telling him he wasn't safe but he didn't want to believe it.

Run.

Izuku's teacher stood at the front of the classroom writing something on the board. Izuku couldn't concentrate though.

Run.

He put his head on his desk as he tried to remember what he did today. He remembered taking his medicine this morning. He also didn't forget anything at home so he doesn't know what was wrong.

Run.

His green hair dropped over his eyes nearly blocking his vision. Izuku's eye bags under his eyes were clearly visible as he couldn't sleep last night. His gut feeling wouldn't let him.

Run.

Izuku found himself tapping his pencil on his desk. His eyes wondered across the classroom. He felt someone starting at him. Two pairs of eyes staring into his soul.

Run.

His classmates were chatting among themselves. Giggling and laughing could be heard around Izuku. Not one kid seemed to feel uneasy.

Run.

The teacher sat in her desk sorting some papers. Her phone was seen next to her ears as she was talking. A smile was plastered on her face as a blush could be seen on her cheeks. Izuku's teacher has been single for a while so it wouldn't be shocking if she was dating.

Run.

Something was wrong.

Run.

Something is wrong.

He needs to run.

Izuku felt himself getting colder. The wind in the room started to pick up. Books and papers were flying off desks. Screams of children could be heard around the classroom.

Run.

His teacher tried to stand to gather the students but she feel down. Her head hit the table knocking her out. The children screams got louder as the wind picked up.

Run.

The windows were not even opened but it felt like it was. The lights in the room started to turn off causing the screaming to get louder. Kids clung onto their desks not risking to knock themselves out like their teacher.

Run.

Izuku did the same. He was scared. He should have trusted his gut feeling but he didn't.

Run.

"Hello! What's happening?!?! Babe!? Why is there screaming?!?!? Are you there!" A voice rang out from the phone. It was Izuku's teacher's phone. Izuku wanted to scream back for help but he sat in the back of the classroom. The person wouldn't hear him.

Run.

"Help! Call the police. Our teacher passed out and-" the kid who was screaming to the phone lost his grip. He flew out of the desk hitting his head on the wall. A gush a blood came out of him head spraying all over the floor.

Run.

Izuku stared. He was scared. He was traumatized. The person on the other end seemed to end the call. Izuku was still scared. The screaming of kids in the other classrooms were now audible.

Run.

Izuku felt himself losing his grip. He wouldn't though. He didn't want to end up like his classmate. The boy already looked dead. He knew he wasn't but his brain was to scared to concentrate.

Run.

A pair of scissors flew into Izuku's guts after it flew off a kids desk. A yell escaped Izuku's mouth. Another kids threw up. It splattered all over Izuku's body.

Run.

Izuku felt a presence in the front of the classroom. Two people actually. The room was to dark to tell and with all the screaming going on he couldn't concentrate. His stomach was in so much pain as well that he couldn't even think if he wanted to.

Run.

The wind started calming down. Izuku gripped on to the desk as hard as his little boy would let him. He didn't know what was happening but he was scared.

Run.

The teachers body was on the floor. Her mouth remained opened as her skin was turning pale. A fountain of blood was gushing out of her mouth making a puddle on the floor.

Run.

The worst of it all her chest was opened. A hole the size of a fist was seen. Her heart lay on her lap. Still beating.

Run.

Izuku's eyes winded.

Run.

The kid in the corner of the classroom started to wake up. Tears threatening to fall out of his eyes as he saw the situation he was in. He knew better then to cry though.

Run.

The lights in the dark classroom finally turned on. The figures were clear. It was wearing black suit stood in front of them. It's face was covered in a mask that was pitch black.

Run.

The second one was someone familiar. It had big glasses and a mustache. It's white coat was covered in spots of blood. It was clear who It was.

Run.

It was his doctor. And beside him was All For One.

Run.

"Has anyone of you innocent children seen this kid?" The doctor said holding up a photo. The photo as a picture was a picture of Izuku from last year. The picture of him when he went to see if he had a quirk. The same photo he saw the man take.

Run.

All fingers pointed toward Izuku. No hesitation was in anyone's movement. Izuku knew better then to sit down and let everything unfold. He was going to follow his gut feeling.

RUN!

__________

My Fellow French Fries,

I wrote a Abused Hinata book so go check it out! 

Also Thanks for 400 followers as well! :)

I hope you liked this chapter as well.

Stay Safe And Don't Get Corona

Peace <3