First Day - 10

Katsuki walked out of the preschool looking down. His fist clenched in a ball.

"Damn It!" Katsuki growled kicking a branch that happened to be in his way. The branch flew in the air at rapid speed nearly hitting a child.

Katsuki just sighed. He started controlling his breathe. Just like Izuku taught him, breathing in and out can calm you down.

He didn't want to believe it because a 5 year old told him those words. It honestly sounded to go to be true.

It worked.

"Dang it! Why do you gotta be so smart!" Katsuki growled.

"Who is so smart!" A voice yelled behind Katsuki. The bomb stopped. He recognized that voice.

Oh no.

"I know you remember me! Am Kirishima. The who saved you from falling before the test started right!?" Kirishima said pointing finger guns at Katsuki. The blonde teen growled.

"Go away!" Katsuki growled picking up his pace to his school.

"No bro! You still have to tell me your name!"

Katsuki kept walking.

"Come on! It isn't that hard. Just say your name and we good," Kirishima said extending the good. Katsuki raised a brow at his Grammar.

"Fine. My name is Katsuki Bakugo." Katsuki said wanting the boy to be happy.

"Katsuki Bakugo, Eh? Ok Bakubro!" Kirishima yelled. Katsuki could feel his face heat up. He quickly looked at the red head.

"Don't fucking call me that!"

__________

My Fellow French Fries,

Yes, You must be confused on why a short chapter.

Well am sorry about that.

My chapters are usually longer but like this part of the book can't be any longer or it would seem like am just trying to get more words out.

So Um, Sorry. The next chapter will be longer though!

Forgive me!

Well that's all.

Stay Safe And Don't Get Corona

Peace <3