A New Start - 8

"Kacchan!" Izuku yelled as he ran up to Katsuki. The tiny boy nearly slipped on his staircase as he tried to catch up with his older brother.

"Woah there Zuku! What has gotten into you this morning?" Katsuki said as he stopped in front of Izuku. The little boy giggled as he extended his arms for Katsuki to pick him up which a complied with. 

"Well, Mommy said that You are going to take the big test thingy to become a hero today!" Izuku said imitating Katsuki's quirk. The teenager chuckled as he ruffled the boy's curly hair.

"Haha, Zuku. This isn't a hero test. The test is to see if I can enter U.A." Katsuki said as he carried Izuku into the kitchen. Izuku tilted his head as he looked at Katsuki in confusion. 

Katsuki just sighed as he placed Izuku on top of the stool. The green haired boy turned his attention to his older brother as he watched what he was doing.

Snap

Izuku watched Katsuki snapped his finger to a beat as he hummed a tune. At the same time he was making little Izuku some breakfast.

The green haired boy decided to my the movements since he want to annoy Katsuki.  He proceeded to then snap and hum calmly. Though,due to his tiny chubby finger it didn't work out well. Izuku quietly growled in fustration.

"We're you trying to copy me?" Katsuki asked smiling. Izuku looked away in embarrassment as his older brother smirked at him.

"Dang it. Your so cute. You could never annoy me." Katsuki mumbled as he sat down next to Izuku ruffling his hair. He handed Izuku the PB&J sandwich he quickly wipped up and the two sat in a peaceful silence.

"Wait Kacchan. What test are you taking?" Izuku asked as he placed his half eaten sandwich on the plate. Katsuki looked up and sighed again.

"Well this test we are taking is supposed to determine if we can be heroes." Katsuki said trailing off as he too didn't really know what the test is like.

"Do you fight robots! Or humans! Or even pro heroes!" Izuku exclaimed as he nearly went into a rambling session. Katsuki chuckled as he watched his brother.

"Well, I have no idea." Katsuki said as he stood up. A now empty plate was visible in his hands as he walked to the sink.

"Well instead of asking questions why don't you give your favorite big brother a hug for good luck." Katsuki said smirking. Izuku giggled as he extended his arms out.

"Good Luck Kacchan!"

__________

Katsuki found himself in front of the U.A. building. A small smirk formed on his lips about how great his day would be.

Until he tripped.

Katsuki felt himself slowly falling to the ground. He quickly colded his eyes expecting to hit the ground. But he didn't. 

He felt a hard hand holding him up and could feel the persons smile radiating off them. Katsuki looked up in confusion and made eye contact with a boy with red hair and red eyes. He had spiky red hair that could rival Katsuki's own.

Katsuki could feel his face heat up as he looked away from the teenager. He wouldn't admit it but he found the kid cute.

"Hello. My name is Eijiro Kirishima! It wouldn't be manly for me to watch you fall." The red head said smiling as he help Katsuki stand up. Katsuki just looked away from the boy mumbling nonsense.

"He reminds me of Izuku." Katsuki thought as he continued walking forward not thanking the teen.

"Oh come on! Not even a Thank You!" Kirishima said speed walking right next to Katsuki. Katsuki looked at Kirishima for a second trying to see if he was joking.

"Fuck off Shitty hair." Katsuki grumbled as he walk into the building. Kirshima just smiled harder.

"Come on man! We have similar hair! I will just keep following you until you say thank you." Kirishima said walking with Katsuki. The blond boy just goraned in annoyance but he won't admit it but he likes the boy's company.

The duo walked into the testing room sitingn right next to each other. Katsuki kept his head down the whole time hiding the blush forming on his face.

This is going to be a long test.

__________

"GO!" Present Mic yelled as he opened the test doors. Katsuki zoomed in at lighting speed using his quirk to speed him up. A bucket of sweat formed on his forehead due to the usage of his quick but he was used to it.

"Hey bro!" A voice said nearly making Katsuki fall.

It was the same red headed boy. Katsuki sighed as he punched a robot.

"Pretty neat quick you got their." He said as he too punched a robot. Katsuki felt a smile form on his face but quickly hid it. He really did remind him of Izuku.

"Yes! I got you to smile!" Kirishima yelled as he punched another robot not keeping his eyes off Katsuki. Katsuki looked away blushing. Though he got a good look of his quirk.

Harding. His quick allows him to harden. It was a very normal quick but really cool.

"Izuku would like your quirk." Katsuki mumbled as he jumped off.

"You like my quirk! Thanks!" Kirishima said running after Katsuki. Katsuki grumbled in frustration as he just caught himself mumbling.

Though that was the last time Katsuki heard a thing from him. 

__________

1:00 minute remained in the test. Katsuki was breathing really hard as sweet was dripping from his forehead. He was about to lean on a wall to rest until he heard to ground shake.

A zero pointer. 

Katsuki felt his heart drop when he say the height of the beast. He felt the urdge to run away until he saw the same red head under some junk.

"He can just Harderen himself." Katsuki thought as he ran away. 

Though what would Izuku do. Wouldn't Izuku save the kid. Wouldn't he want him to save the kid.

"Help!" Kirishima yelled under the metal. His red hair dropped over his eyes as he reached out for help. Katsuki didn't know why but he turned around.

He felt his feet move subconsciously and he blew up the robot.

__________

My Fellow French Fries,

Hello.

So I got 100 subs on my Youtube channel! 

Also

I made a Vigilante Deku book if you want to read it.

Stay Safe And Don't Get Corona

Peace <3