14

Izuku stood outside the school. His hand place on his stomach that still had a pair of scissors in it. A few tears streamed down his face as to many emotions swirled inside of him.

A few drops of blood dripped down to the side walk. Of course none of the strangers walking by noticed as they were still invested on what was on their phones. 

U.A.

Those were the first words that came to Izuku's mind. He didn't know why but his mind was telling him to go there. 

Izuku knew where U.A. was. It was a mile away from his school. Though it will take a little longer for Izuku to get there due to his small feet. 

__________

Izuku leaned against the U.A. fence clenching his stomach. Blood had already soaked his entire outfit and a visible puddled was forming under him.

No one was seen around the school since school wasn't over yet.

Izuku hadn't looked back ever since he was running. He didn't know if anyone was following him or if people where chasing him. He didn't know if anyone was calling his name or calling the police. He didn't know.

His skin was getting noticeable pale and his hair was getting darker. 

Izuku leaned against the wall and mumbled as loud as he can't.

Help.

__________

"Ugh! My coffee machine is broken AGAIN," Aizawa yelled banging his head on the wall.

Aizawa was sitting in the teachers lounge for his break. He was trying to grab his daily cup of coffee but the machine was broken. 

AGAIN!

Aizawa growled under his breathe a little. His break ended in 1 hour and his favorite café was 20 minutes away. 

Aizawa placed his ungraded tests on the wooden desk. He turned his attention to the counter and picked up his phone that was currently charging there. He then grabbed his goggles off the desk. 

Recovery Girl had decided to wash his goggles every week when she noticed how much dust was on it. It wasn't that bad in Aizawa's opinion but the old lady wouldn't listen.

Aizawa slowly walked out of the teacher lounge trying not to draw attention to himself. He was trying to get to the café without anyone noticing. If anyone saw him leaving they would invite themselves to get coffee with him. It wasn't like he wouldn't like that but sometime (all the time) he likes to be alone.

"Shota!"

Shit.

"Where are you going?!" Mic yelled running down the empty hall catching up to the hobo.  

Aizawa slipped his hand into his pockets and choose to ignore him. He was trying to enjoy his break but every time he tries to be alone Midnight or Mic always find him.

It is actually starting to scare Aizawa.

"I can tell your ignoring me! And I know your going to go to that café since I broke your coffee machine-"

"Am sorry you did WHAT?" Aizawa said stopping in his task. Aizawa could feel the fear radiating off of Mic at the moment.

Mic stood there twiddling with his fingers a little realizing the words that came out of his mouth. A few seconds ago he was trying to get Aizawa's attention and now he just revealed one of his biggest secrets.

There was no way he would hang out with him now. 

"Well you see," Mic said looking to the ground, "Kaminari and Kirshima wanted to know what would happen if you put soda in the coffee machine and I thought it would be cool to figure it out." Mic looked up making eye contact with Aizawa.

Aizawa had a very neutral face right now as he stared back at Mic. Mic knew better. Aizawa was good at keeping a calm expression on his face. It was something he used to scare off bullies because if the bullies notice that you are not scared of them they get bored. When they are bored the leave.

Mic put his hand behind his head and scratched his head a little. He knew this wasn't gonna work at all. He wasn't a very good liar and all he basically does is scream at people. Aizawa hates noise so it makes sense that he doesn't wanna spend time with him.

"Well you see," Mic said repeating the same opening statement, "We broke it someone how. But! I can make it up to you. I can buy you coffee at the café and donuts!" Mic looked at Aizawa again looking for confirmation. 

There was a 20% chance he would agree. He has to find a way to make up for the coffee machine and if this doesn't work he has to raise enough money to buy him a new one.

"Fine," Aizawa mumbled shocking Mic, "Lets go."

_________

Hello My Fellow French Fries,

First Thanks for 540+ followers!

Second Thanks for 53k+ Reads!

This books Is almost coming to and end. 

Their is less then five chapter left. :(

FGHGHMHHGHG

Anyway

Stay Safe And Don't Get Corona

Peace <3