Quirk - 4

Izuku ran out of his room running to his parents room. He squealed in happiness while he held an All Might plush in his free hand. When he reached the correct door he jumped up and down till he got it unlocked.

He quickly kicked open the door and ran onto his parents bed and started jumping on it while laughing.

"Mommy! Daddy! Wake up! Wake up! I get to find out my quirk today! Wake up!" Izuku yelled still jumping on the bed. Mitsuki groaned as she opened her eyes slowly. She turned her head to the source of the noise and smiled.

"Good Morning little one!" Mitsuki said while she pulled him into a bear hug. Izuku hugged her back as tight as he could with his tiny hands. Masaru opened his eyes slowly almost scared when he noticed Mitsuki squeezing Izuku to death.

"Ahh! Honey don't hold him so tight. He hasn't taken his medicine yet!" Masaru said being cautions of the boy's health. Mitsuki quickly let go of the innocent boy as he continued to laugh.

Mitsuki and Masaru pushed themselves off the bed as they both slipped on their slippers in unison. Izuku, being the silly boy he is, his himself under the covers like a burrito.

"Ok Zuku! Lets go wake up Katsuki. . . Where did he go!" Mitsuki finished in a playful tone. Though she clearly saw the lump under the blankets and knew he was in there. The mother shook her head while she remembered when Katsuki would do this to her.

"Oh there he is!" Mitsuki said while tickling the boy causing him to laugh. Masaru just laughed as he exited the room smiling.

"Ok lets go wake up Katsuki! We still have to eat breakfast before we go." Mitsuki said picking up the boy and placing him on her hip as she used her free hand to move her spiky hair out of her eyes. Izuku nodded while he gripped his plush harder while he fiddled with his rumpled shirt.. Masaru was already downstairs preparing a healthy breakfast for the boy and fixing his medicine as well. 

Mitsuki quickly speed walked down the hall to the 14 year's room still holding Izuku. The two had a mini conversation on what his quirk could be and were also thinking of silly hero names as well. When Mitsuki made it to Katsuki's door she pondered on if she should knock on the door or kick it open. Izuku looked at her waiting for her to do something but then the door open by itself.

"I know, I know, We are going to find out Izuku's quirk today, I could hear you from the hallway old hag." Katsuki said slowly taking Izuku out of Mitsuki's arms and placing him on his hips as he too wanted to carry the cinnamon roll.

"I want a cool quirk like you Kacchan!" Izuku said as the boy in question nodded smiling. Mitsuki just silently giggled at the nickname Izuku calls Katsuki. Even though it has been a few years he still couldn't get his name right.

__________

"Um, Do we have a Izuku Bakugo?" A nurse said peeking into the waiting room while holding a clipboard.  Izuku looked up from the blocks he was playing with and faced Mitsuki as he heard his name get called. Mitsuki looked up from her phone and made eye contact with the nurse.

"Yes, he is right here." Mitsuki said pointing to Izuku while she use her free hand to put her phone away. Izuku looked up and tried to listen to the conversation but something caught his eyes. Izuku looked down at his mouth and forced a breathe and exhaled blue hair. It wasn't cold or hot air, it was just a different color which no one in the waiting room seemed to notice.

"Zuku! Come along!" Mitsuki yelled not noticing the different colored air. Izuku nodded as he pushed away the blocks in front of his feet and picked up his plush. He ran up to Mitsuki and grabbed her hand the best he could with his chubby fingers.

The family made their way to the doctor's room quietly not wanting to start a conversation. Katsuki put his phone in his pocket because it would be consider disrespectful to his mother. 

"Hello Bakugo Family." The doctor said getting up from his chair to shake the families hands. Bakugo glared at the doctors before shaking his hand. Izuku hid behind Mitsuki a little shaking at the sight of the silly looking doctor. The doctor had big glasses and a weird mustache on which made him look weird.

Mitsuki noticed this and picked up Izuku and placed him on her hips and walked to their seat. katsuki sat next to them while Masaru stood in the back next to the door. The doctor sat down and opened his computer pulling out some files that looked important. 

"Ok, Little Izuku here has a quirk. It is called Healing Breath." The doctor said causing Izuku's eyes to glow in happiness. Katsuki perked up at the word healing and looked at his little brother who was smiling.

"Izuku, have you breathe any color air like blue?" The doctor asked as all eyes went on the small boy who nodded slowly still smiling as he held the All Might plush harder. The doctor nodded as if he confirmed something.

"But there is one downside to this power." The doctor said looking up from his computer. 

"You might not be able to use your quirk."

____________

My Fellow French Fries,

There is going to be 3-4 parts to this chapter.

Izuku's sickness will be reviled next chapter! :)

Also THANKS FOR 151 FOLLOWERS!

Like that's a lot.

Anyway,

Stay Safe And Don't Get Corona

Peace <3