Chapter 5

Vince's POV

I opened my eyes with a little difficulty and looked at the pink ceiling. Am I dreaming? I got up with my head pounding from hangover.

Why is everything pink? Is this girl's room? I was so confused as I stretched myself. I noticed I'm just in boxers and my clothes are neatly folded on the chair near the bed.

I got out of the room stumbling a bit but kept my posture straight. Whose house is this? I walked down the stairs and looked around to find somebody, when I saw my little one in the kitchen.

She looked at me and covered her eyes.
''Mr. Ruiz, please go dress yourself.'' I chuckled as I sat down on the bar stool.
''I'm going to take a shower anyway. You can remove your hand.''

She put her hand down slowly as she still refused to look at me. She is such innocent little girl.
''Do you want to eat breakfast?'' She said.
''Sure. Tell me what happened yesterday.'' I demanded.
''I found you singing really loud when I was going back from store. And I couldn't call anybody so I brought you to my house because it was close.'' She explained and put the plate filled with food in front of me.

''Thank you, babygirl.'' I said as I digged in. I really needed this food because my stomach was empty. She put some pill in front of me and filled glass with water.

''This for a headache.''
''Thanks. I'll go shower.'' I said and drank the pill. I followed her to the bathroom.

''You have towels here. And spare toothbrush is here.'' She opened the cabinet but she couldn't reach it. So I took it. She gave me small smile before leaving me in the bathroom.

I took a shower and brushed my teeth. I went in her room and got dressed in yesterday's clothes. She got inside the room just when I finished dressing up.

''I work in the morning shift in your company today.''
''We can go together. But I think my car was left in the club. So we are going to take taxi.''
''Cabs cost too much. We can walk.'' She said.
''Don't worry about money, little one. I will pay.'' I said.
''But I don't want to spend your money.'' She frowned. That was cutest frown I ever saw.
''End of dicussion. I'm paying and that's it. Get ready now.'' I said sternly which made her immediately grab her bag as I walked behind her out of the house.

Cab drove us to my company. We separated on the entrance as I walked to my office. I didn't bother going to my house to change my clothes. I started doing some paperwork when I hear a knock on the door.

My little one sneaked throught the door.
''I'm cleaning your office today, Mr. Ruiz.'' She said.
''Go on, babygirl.'' I spoke as she entered the office.

She started by cleaning shelves. I just can't stop looking at her. She is so petite and curvy that made me want to do dirty things with her. But she seems so pure and I don't want to ruin her innocence. But I really want to.

My phone rang snapping me out of my thoughts. I sighed as I saw my father's ID.
''Hello, father.''
''You are coming for lunch today. We need to discuss something.'' He spoke with his grumpy voice.
''Alright. I'll be there soon.'' I said as he hung down. Well, that was quick.

''Are you okay, Mr. Ruiz?'' She asked me  as she probably saw my displeased face.
''I'm fine, little one. I just need to go somewhere where I don't like to go much.'' She nodded adorably with her pretty little head.

I did some of the paperwork before going out of the office. I took another car and drove off to my family house where my parents are. My dad passed me title of Don when I turned twenty and that's another job, but I leave that for night.

When I entered the house I was met with my dad's grumpy attitude. My mom already set the table and put the food on. We all sat down when my father began.

''When are you going to settle down?''
''What?''
''You know I want a grandchild and next heir. So?'' I was surprised by his bluntess, but I should get use to it by now.
''Okay, father.'' I said when he raised an eyebrow.

''Let's see that.''