Chapter 11

Vince's POV

I was caressing her hair as she snuggled closer to me. S*x with her felt so different. It felt nice, really nice. She cried a little at first, but I made the pain go away quickly. She deserves all the pleasure I can give her.

I wanted to make her first time special and it was special. I can consider this was my first time too, because this was the best s*x I ever had. And because it wasn't a plain one, but I was making love to her.

As I was cuddling with her, my stupid phone rang. She stirred a little but I quickly kissed her forehead as she went back to sleep. I picked my phone and answered whoever this was.

''What?'' I greethed out.
''Don, there is a problem that needs to get fixed. You need to come now.'' One of my men said.
''Alright. I'll come soon.'' I hung down the phone and sighed.

I gently put her head on the pillow and kissed her forehead. She was sleeping peacefully. Probably too tired of what happened before.

Anita's POV

Sun came inside the room as I slowly opened my eyes. My whole body was sore from last night. But it was so nice to be with him. And only him. He was rough, yet so gentle. Like he was appreciating my body.

I turned around in hope he will be next to me when I was met with empty side. His spot was a little bit warm. I felt my eyes burning with tears. How could he just leave me after what happened last night?

My cheeks got wet as I cried. I feel like a prostitue. I slept with him because he gave me money. That's how prostitues act. He didn't even want to stay with me.

I picked my clothes that were thrown on the floor and rushed to my room. How could I be like this? But I don't regret anything. I want to give him everything because I love him.

I took a long shower as my soreness subsided a little. I got dressed in grey leggings and white T-shirt. I noticed that my body was full of purple and red marks. I didn't even noticed he did that. I let go my hair to cover some of them that were on my neck.

I went out of my room and headed to the kitchen. I made myself turkey sandwich quickly to fill my growling stomach. It was really late in the morning when I woke up. I guess I was too tired to wake up.

I didn't know what to do so I sat in the living room and turned on the TV. My favourite movie started playing as I cuddled into the pillows.

The movie almost finished when I heard the door opening. I didn't want to look up who was that because I knew who arrived. Me and him are the only ones that has a key for the house.

''Babygirl, where are you?'' He yelled from the hallway. I didn't want to respond him. I didn't want to talk to him at all. I felt so ashamed with myself.

I soon heard his footsteps approaching the living room as my heart started to pick up. He got in front of me and crounched down to my eye level.

''I was calling for you.''
''I heard.'' I replied quietly.
''Why didn't you respond then?'' He put his hand in my hair and stroked it slowly.
''Because there was no need to do that.'' I said.

''Are you okay., little one? Does anything hurt you?'' He craddled my cheek with his big hand.
''I'm fine. I just want to be alone.'' I said as I tried to focus on the movie that was soon to be finished and possibly, ignore him.

''Are you angry at me? What did I do?'' Is he really asking me that? I can't believe how oblivious he is. He literally left me alone after he took my virginity and made love to me. And what did he do?

''Nothing. I just want to be alone. Go and get some rest.'' I said trying to shoo him away.
''Alright. Tell me if you're in pain. We can call the doctor.'' He said worried.
''I'm fine.'' I replied shortly.

He kissed my cheek lingering a bit as I felt the coldness of his nose ring. I always thought he looked cool and handsome with that thing. I loved when his soft lips were on my skin. It felt nice.