Chapter 10

Vince's POV

I have been sitting in my room with a glass of scotch in my hand. I just couldn't sleep because of all the thoughts about her.

I don't know what's going on with me. She makes me happy. Purely happy. Nobody has ever given me that kind of happiness. I don't know what to do.

I lied to her that we can't make it with the medical help because I wanted her. I wanted to taste and f**k her little pu**y. Damn, she looks so innocent that makes me want to f**k her out of my mind.

I snapped my look towards the door when I heard a knock. I said small 'enter' when I saw little feet entering my room. I looked at the person to see my little one in pink satin night gown looking delicious.

''Vince, are you up?'' She asked with her beautiful voice.
''I am, babygirl. Come here.'' I pointed with my hand. She slowly approached me while my heart was beating thousand miles per hour. I get so nervous around her.

I couldn't help myself but put my hands on her small hips. She is just so little compared to me but that makes me want to protect her more.
''Why are you up?'' I asked her.
''I couldn't sleep because of summer heat. It's so hot in my room. And I was bored.'' I hummed as I was taking in her scent.

She smells so sweet every time. I pulled her closer and nuzzled my nose in her neck. She put her small hands on my shoulders gripping them. It felt so nice to feel her skin against my own.

''Vince, what ar—?'' I cut her off.
''Are you ready?''
''For what?'' She asked confused. She was so cute with that little frown on her pretty face.
''To complete the first condition.'' I smirked. Her eyes widened a bit in shock.

She gripped my shoulders harder as her body tensed.
''Will it hurt?'' She croaked. Tears formed in her beautiful eyes and it pained me to see her like that. But I came to realization that she is a virgin.

''It will only hurt a bit, but I'll make the pain go away. I would never hurt you, little one.'' I assured her and kissed her cheek. She nodded and my heart swelled with adoration.

I was happy because I'll be her first and something was telling me that I want to  be her last. I never done it with virgin, especially when she is so pure like this. My hands were itching to touch her. To feel her pure body.

I grabbed the end of her gown and pulled it up slowly. My mouth watered at the sight of her body. She was in the white lacey lingerine. I looked up to meet her eyes as her cheek got rosy. She was adorable.

My already painful c*ck was ready to enter her. I never got this hard because of someone. I forgot all about our deal when I saw her like this. Vulnerable in front of me, but I couldn't ignore spark of lust in her eyes. She wanted me too.

There were no words needed to be spoken as I continued undressing her. I unclasped her bra carefully and tossed it down on the floor. Her pinkish breasts were perked up and her nipples got hard because of cold breeze that hit her skin.

She looked really matured for a eighteen year old girl. So curvy. I tangled my fingers in her panties and ripped it off. I heard small gasp coming out of her mouth when I did that. I pulled her on my lap to straddle me.

''So beautiful.'' I murmured. Her breasts were right in front of my face as I planted small kiss on one of them. I looked up to her face again and grabbed her neck smashing my lips on her.

Soft moan escaped her mouth as I kissed her. I'm happy that I was her first kiss too. She will experiance everything first with me. And I'll be her last. She is mine.

I buried my nose in her neck and cupped her wet pu**y with my hand. I took shaky breath when I felt warmth of her skin. I heard her heartbeat encreasing as she whimpered in pleasure. I will be the only man to touch her like this.

''Let's make that baby.'' I whispered as I kissed her neck. Small hum from her was enough for me to make love to her all night.