Chapter 29

Anita's POV

I was making breakfast for me while Ricardo was drinking his bottle. I removed his bottle when he finished and put it in the sink to wash it later.

I can feel that he keeps getting heavier. And I'm happy to know he is making such a good progress. His cheeks are really chubby. I love to pepper his face with small kisses.

When I finished eating my toast, I put the blanket on the carpet where I made space for him. I put him down and secured him with pillows. I gave him some toy which he started squeezing and chewing.

In meanwhile, I washed the dishes and cleaned the kitchen. Whole day I've been taking care of him. He is so perfect. I can't wait when I'm going to see him all grown up. He will for sure be handsome like his dad.

On mention of Vince, my heart ached. He has been really trying hard to get my forgivness this past few weeks since we separated. I'm afraid he will hurt me again if I give in.

I really do love him, but he didn't cleard his feelings with himself first. He doesn't know what he wants yet and that's why I end up hurt. And I don't want that anymore.

I picked up my son and scooped him in my arms. I went to the bathroom and gave him a bath. After I dried him, I put  the diaper on him and dressed him in onesie.

I can tell bath tired him out. He was closing his eyes as I was rocking him slowly. When he was fully asleep, I went to my room and put him on the bed. I put the pillows around him and got out of the room, leaving the door open.

I went to take a shower and dressed myself in pair of black pants and Vince's hoodie, that I may or may not stole from his closet. It's the only thing that keeps from not missing him like crazy.

Suddenly, my phone rang. I looked confused until I saw James's number.
''Hello?'' I said.
''Hi, Miss Lopez.'' He rushed out.
''Has something happened, James?'' I asked, worried.
''Mr. Ruiz had a car accident and he's severly injured. If you agree to come see him, I will pick you up now.'' He said.

''How that happened? Come here right now. I'm going to see him.'' I said and hung down. My eyes watered and my hands shook from shock. He is hurt. My love is hurt and I can't do anything about it.

I put my shoes on and rushed to my room. I picked up Ricardo's sleeping form and wrapped him in a blanket. I put the pacifer in his mouth as I rushed out of the house.

James soon pulled over in front of the house and I hurried to climb in the passenger seat.
''How that happened?''
''He was drunk and he got hit by other car.'' He explained. I looked over at Ricardo to see him still sleeping.

I didn't even notice when we pulled over, but it was not a hospital.
''What are we doing on a beach and not in a hospital?'' I said almost yelling at him.
''Sorry, Miss. That was the only way to make you come here. But please don't be mad.''

''I don't know what kind of game you're playing, but I'm not going to be a part of it. Go back to my house.''
''I can't. Please, just give him a chance. He is waiting for you. Please, just this once.'' He pleaded me. I sighed and gave up.

''I will watch your son while you're talking. Go down that path.'' He pointed with his finger. I carefully gave Ricardo to him and got out of the car. I followed the path just like he told me.

I came on the coast of the beach. Waves were covering the sand, back and forth. I walked for awhile when I spotted him. He was already turned towards me and smiled slightly.

''What did you call me over on excuse that you had a car accident?'' I said furiously.
''I know you wouldn't come if I told you it's because of this.'' He chuckled while I was keeping stern face.

His next act got me shocked and suprised. He came closer and fell on his knees. I was confused also. What is he doing?

''When I first saw you in my office, my thoughts were how I'm going to f**k you on my table. I know it sounds pretty disgusting, but that's a past. My feelings for you changed after sometime. You were always asking me if I'm okay when you saw me moody. Nobody ever asked me that. I was starting to really like you without even realizing. I never ever liked somebody in that way. I know I was a player and I feel disgusted with myself now. But I changed. I changed for you.'' He sighed and grabbed both of my hands.

''I want you to know that I love you with all of my heart. I love you so much. You and our son are my reason for existing. I would never get enough of you. I will love you more every day. I want to be a perfect husband and a father to you. You deserve everything and much more. I love you, baby. I love you so damn much and I hope I will get your forgivness, because I can't endure the emptiness I feel when I'm without you and our son. Please, forgive me for everything I have done wrong to you.'' He cried and kissed my knuckles.

I started crying with him. That was the most beautiful thing someone ever said to me. He changed and I finally realized that. He changed for our family.

I leaned down and brought his head up, capturing our lips in a sweet kiss. Our kiss were bitter sweet, mixed with our tears. He wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me like I'm made of a glass. I pulled away and kissed his forehead.

''I love you and forgive you. Don't ever hurt me like that again.'' I said.
''I promise, I won't. But you can't leave me like that again. Alone without you.'' He said and wiped his tears.

''Well now, when first part was finished. There is only second part left.'' He said smiling. I stood up straight and looked at him confused. He moved himself on one knee and brought his hand in the pocket. He is not going to...

He opened small box revealing diamond ring inside. I put my hand on my mouth gasping.
''Will you marry me, baby?'' He asked. I looked at him in shock. Some warm feeling created in my body.

''Yes.'' I nodded, grinning. He chuckled and put the ring on my finger before standing up.
''I love you.'' He whispered against my lips.
''I love you too.'' I said, connecting out lips.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and nuzzled my face closer smelling his cologne. He lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around his waist. I missed him holding me like this.

''...re...ther...by.'' I mumbled in his neck.
''What? Can you repeat, please? I didn't understand anything.''
''We're having another baby.'' I whispered a little bit louder than the first time.

He tightened his hands below my butt and didn't say anything. Now he is mad because of the baby.
''I'm sorry. Please, don't be angry.'' I sobbed in his neck.
''Look at me.'' He commanded. I lifted my head and looked him in the eyes.

''I already love our new baby. I can't never be angry because you're pregnant, okay? I love you and it doesn't matter how many children we are going to have because I will love all of them.'' He said and kissed me softly.

''I was afraid that you wouldn't want it. I found out few days ago. And I was really scared of your reaction.'' I admitted. He kissed my cheek lingering a bit.

''I want to have many kids with you. And I promise to f**k you everyday.'' He whispered in my ear teasingly making my cheeks burn.

He is crazy, but I love him so much. He is only mine. Forever. And I will be only his. Because I'm his little baby and I will always be.