Chapter 21

Vince's POV

''Have you found out something about my father?'' She asked me while we were eating lunch.
''Not much. But I'll find him soon.'' I assured her. She nodded but I noticed uncertainity in her eyes.

I cleaned the table because I didn't want her to tire herself out. I decided to spend time with her before going to work.
''Do you want to watch a movie or something?'' I said and put lost hair strand behind her ear. She nodded and took my hand leading me to the living room. I let her choose a movie and put her on my lap.

I covered us with blanket as she leaned on my chest. Her stomach is so huge and she has been complaining about stretch marks lately, but I convinced her she is beautiful like this. She is beautiful in every way.

''Vince?'' She called me quietly. I kissed her cheek and tightened my arms under her stomach.
''Yes, baby?''
''I'm scared.'' She let out a sob that broke my heart.

I immeditely turned her around so she was looking at me and wiped few tears.
''Nothing will happen to you two. I will keep you safe. I promise, baby.'' I cooed as I caressed her cheek with my thumb.
''You really do promise?'' She pouted. I breathed out a chuckle before nodding.
''I promise.'' I kissed her very close to her lips that were tempting me. Her pink plump lips which are ready to feel my own.

I noticed a blush that formed on her cheeks and internally chuckled. I put her head on my shoulder and started caressing her hair. She is so adorable. I can't wait for two more months when our son is going to be in my arms. But until then I will protect them with all I have from her father.

She soon fell asleep and gripped my shirt. I put one hand under her knees and one behind her back. I carried her to her room where I carefully put her on a bed and covered her with duvet.

''Where are you going?'' She murmured.
''To work, baby. Sleep.'' I kissed her cheek as she hummed in return. She was soon snoring softly, making me chuckle.

I went in my room and changed into dark blue suit with white button-up shirt. I went to visit James and rest of the man who are working on finding her father whose name is Diego Lopez. He is Spaniard, just like me.

I found James in search room. There are all computers and things like that. He noticed my presence and smiled wickedly. That means he found out something real good.

''We found him.'' He spoke.
''Where is he?''
''After we failed to find him since our last search. We found an old married couple in that suburb. They told us about him, but they don't know what his name is. But desription they gave us matches to the picture we found of him.''

''Finally something good. So let's go. I will take him with my own two hands.''
''I was waiting for you to come so we'll go together.'' He smirked and put two guns in his pants. I took my gun and gathered five of my men to come with us. I was anticipating in excitement what am I going to do to him when I find him. It will be so much fun even if other people usually don't like my kind of fun.

After riding for an hour, I told them to park our cars where isn't to much noticeable. Neighbours might assume something and I don't want to deal with anymore problems. Me and James were walking side by side to the house where Diego was supposed to be.

It was some old house with windows almost dropping down. I got closer and prepared the gun in my hand. I knocked twice on the door but there were not any responses. I was enough of his bulls*it as I slammed the door down.

I was livid when I saw an empty house. Where was that motherf**ker?
''Search everything.'' I yelled. He thinks he can play me? I will kill him once I find him.

I searched through his room to find nothing. There were just a bed and few clothes on the chair. But when I started searching through the nightstand, I found some thing which looked like a voice recorder.

''Boss, we didn't find anything.''
''I found voice recorder in the drawer.'' I spoke lowly and pressed the button.

''Hello there, Mr. Ruiz. If you're listening to this then I congratulate you on finding my house. It's probably mess if you searched throughly. But anyway, if you found this then I need to inform you that I'm having coffee with my lovely daughter. You should come to your house so we can enjoy our time together. Bye and see you soon.''

I let out angry sigh and throw the recorder in the wall causing it to shatter. He played me. That bastard. I will make him pay if he touched my baby.

''We should hurry to your house, Boss. Miss Lopez might be in danger.'' James said as I nodded and rushed to the car. I will kill him when I get there.