Chapter 9

Anita's POV

I woke up in another room again. It's been two weeks since I live here and I can't say it's bad when it isn't. He said that I don't need to work in his company anymore so that also means I need to quit working in cafe too.

And it also means we are going to do it soon. But how can he be so sure, I'm going to stay pregnant? I know that I'm healthy and I could stay pregnant, but what if it doesn't work?

I don't know why the thought of having a child, makes my heart warm. I adore kids more than anything. They are purest people on this planet and we must always protect them. And the thought about having my own child is making me happy.

I got up stretching my stiff body and made my way to the bathroom. I also have attached bathroom in my room which is great. I took a long warm shower and got dressed in blue jeans combined with white T-shirt.

I got ready to go to the cafe. I will quit after I end my shift today. I feel so sad but then I remember the reason I'm quitting and I feel slightly better. I'm scared to experience my first time with Vince. I don't know anything about that. But I'm doing this for my mother.

I walked to the cafe where I met my boss. I know he is not angry at me, but I feel guity that I'm leaving him and this cafe. There was such a nice people in here. Not all, but some made me laugh and I was happy.

''Good morning, Mr. Sulkin!'' I said.
''Morning, Miss Lopez!'' He teased which really made me smile.
''I already told you that I'm planning to quit and unfortunately it's today. If you are okay with it, I'll finish today's shift.''
''It's okay. I'll go get your payment.'' He said ready to turn but I grabbed his arm gently.

''No. I don't want it. I'm already sad that I'm leaving you like this. If you give me the money, I'll feel more guilty. Please, it's okay.'' I explained.
''My dear, you don't need to feel guilty. After all, look at the positive side. You'll get some rest and your mind will be at ease. You won't have to worry about work every day. And I'll be fine here.''
''Thank you.''
''Your welcome. Now finish this shift.'' He said playfully like a command.
''Yes, Sir.'' I replied chuckling.

I was working until three afternoon. It was so hard to leave. I worked here for a year and became so attached to the people and this place. I said bye to my boss and headed home.

The second and third condition are completed now there is only first one left. And that is hardest one. Why I can't just go to the hospital so they can make me pregnant? But he must save his image in front of the people.

Even if he looks tough, he is considerate towards me. And I feel happy when he calls me with endearments. I'm in love with him. That's the conclusion of all the feelings I have been having whole this time when I'm with him.

And maybe I don't feel bad losing my virginity to him. There is really high possibilty of staying pregnant because it's my first time. I'm just scared to experience all of this, but it's with the person I love so I can deal with that and it's because I need a money for my mother's medications.

When I arrived home, it was empty. He usually comes around five. That's two more hours without him so I will make us something to eat. I blushed when he told me my food was delicious. I feel like I'm on top of the world when he compliments me or says something sweet to me.

He can be so gentle with me and that questions me why is everybody afraid of him. Okay, he looks scary sometimes but I don't have fear of him. I feel very safe with him.

I went upstairs first to take a shower. I got dressed in shorts and shirt with thin straps. It's so hot today. Maybe I could go to the beach sometimes since it's summer and I don't have anything to do. Boss was right. It will be good to take a rest. 

I made us mac and cheese and it was not long after I finished when he arrived. I heard heavy footsteps coming to the kitchen. He appeared soon after and I couldn't help but smile when I saw him.

''Hi!'' I said.
''Hello, little one!'' He said. I noticed he was a little bit moody and I got worried that something happened.
''Are you okay, Vince?'' He chuckled and sat down in front of a plate.
''You are the only one who ever asked me if I'm okay. Do you know that?'' He smiled sadly. I got closer and put my hand on his shoulder.

''Has something happened?'' He wrapped his arm around my waist.
''I'm fine, babygirl. Thanks for asking. I have just been tired lately.'' He said, but I felt like he was lying. I didn't want to bug him anymore. He gave me a pat on my bum like I'm little child. I sat next to him and started eating.

He ate everything like usual. He is really hungry person even when he is not in the good mood. After he finished, he put the plate in the sink and went quietly upstairs.