2

3rd POV.

"Wayo! Get up! You'll be late!" Yo's father yelled around four in the morning.

Yo fell out of bed - scared. He rushed towards the bathroom to shower and get dressed. In under twenty minutes. That's all he had time for before going to work.

"Wayo. You ready Nong?" Dean asked as him and Pharm came into the house with tons of flowers.

"Ready." Yo yawned and put his shoes on, also grabbing his school bag and jacket.

Every morning before school, Yo and his brother's go out and sell flowers to people. It's how their able to pay bills and afford college classes.

- 2 hours later -

"How much did you make?" Yo asked as he walked back to their bikes after selling.

"Not enough, only about $20." Pharm said.

"P'Dean?" Yo asked.

"Only $30." Dean said.

"Oh, that's not bad. I only sold $300," Yo said.

Pharm and Dean looked at Yo shocked.

"$300!? How?" Pharm asked.

"This really nice guy bought all of my flowers, he's in the white car. He goes to the same college as me," Yo said pointing to a car parked about a block away.

"Is that..." Pharm was shocked.

"It can't be..." Dean was amazed.

The white car pulled up next to them and rolled the window down.

"Do you need a ride Nong?" The boy asked.

"If you don't mind, that'd be great P'Pha," Yo said and smiled.

"Phana..." Pharm and Dean were starstruck.

"I'll be back before dinner, don't worry," Yo said as him and Phana drove off.

"Friends?" Phana asked Yo.

"My brother and his husband," Yo said and took his bag off the floor and onto his lap.

"Why'd you buy so many?" Yo asked.

He's never met Phana. But he knows who he is. Everyone knows who Phana is. He's one of the most famous people at their school. His mother owns a hospital and his father is a high-ranking politician.

"For my family, they love flowers." Phana said and Yo nodded understanding.

"I hope they love them," Yo smiled.

Phana just nodded. They talked shortly before pulling into the school's main parking lot. Yo smiled and thanked Phana before getting out of the car.

"Thank you so much P'Pha," Yo smiled and put his bag over his shoulder.

"No problem Nong. What faculty---" Phana was cut off by two boys and a... baby? walking towards them.

"Phana, where were you? You said you'd meet us at the Med. building." The boy with the baby said.

Phana sighed and opened the back of his car, where Yo had put the flowers. He told the boys (and baby) to come over and look at them.

"Oh, they're beautiful babe," One of the boys said.

"Where'd you get them?" The other asked and kept the flower away from the baby.

The baby just cried and wanted the flower. So, Yo took a small rose from the pile, broke the thorns off, and then gave it to the baby. He (baby) instantly smiled and babbled to Yo.

"I bought them from N'Yo this morning-- where'd he go?"

Yo had ran away after giving the baby his rose. He was late for class...

"Who is he?" Beam asked and handed the baby to Forth.

"I'm not sure, he was outside my neighbourhood trying to sell flowers with his brothers," Phana said and picked up the baby from Forth after locking the car and getting his bag.

"Odd," Forth said, Beam agreeing before they left for work/class and left the baby with Phana.