9 (part 2)

Part 2 ~ Ive rewritten this at least three times... Oof.
I start school tomorrow (Aug.6.2020) but it's all online. I will continue writing and updating as usual, maybe even more often.

× DANi ×

3rd POV.

MingKit walked into the house, and Yo lead them to his room. Mainly so Pharm and Dean didn't try to 'help' at all. They'd do more harm than good right now honestly.

"I... Um..." Yo was a nervous wreak. He wasn't sure how to start the conversation or if he should let them lead.

"Yo, just take it slow. How about I properly introduce you to Ming? Since I didn't do that back at the hospital?" Kit suggested and Yo nodded. He rolled towards the edge of his bed, after telling MingKit to sit at his desk (he has two chairs there).

Kit helped Yo sit on his bed before sitting beside Ming.

"Wayo, this is my husband Ming. Ming this is Wayo - my favorite patient." Kit said and the two smiled and waved to each other.

"Nice to meet you Yo," Ming smiled.

Yo nodded agreeing. "Did Pharm tell you...?" Yo refused to make eye contact with them. He was too nervous and anxious over being rejected.

"He just said you wanted to talk to us," Kit said.

"Um... I like you..." Yo hid his face in his blanket after confessing.

Kit stood up and sat beside Yo, grabbing his hand. Yo still refused to look at them, so he looked at the floor while Kit held his hand.

"Yo, it's ok." Kit sat beside Yo and made the smaller look up at him.

Ming came over and sat beside the two, holding Yo's other hand.

"Would you like to go on a date with us?" Ming asked.

Kit was surprised Ming 'made the first move' towards Yo. But he thought a date was a good idea.

"Really?" Yo's eyes lit up as he looked up at Ming surprised.

Ming smiled and nodded.

"Of course, how else are we going to get to know each other?" Ming asked.

Yo was very happy, and if he could move his legs, he'd be bouncing around the room with happiness. MingKit smiled, they were happy seeing how happy the youngest was.

Yo was about to say something when his phone rang. Kit noticed it was on his desk, got up and picked it up handing it to Yo.

"Thanks P'," Yo smiled and then answered the phone.

It was Beam, asking Yo if he could watch Milo for about a couple hours.
Yo agreed, and MingKit were a bit concerned hearing that Yo was willing to babysit a baby... While in a wheelchair.

"Yo, do you want us to stay and help?" Kit was worried.

Yo nodded. "I appreciate it,"

Ming helped Yo back into his chair and then the three made their way to the living room.

"P'Pharm! P'Dean!" Yo yelled for his brothers.

After five minutes of silence, Yo determined that they weren't home.

"I think they went to sell flowers, they have better luck in the afternoons." Yo told MingKit as they sat on the couch.

"Hey Yo, why'd you agree to watch Milo?" Kit was genuinely curious.

"I'm their number one babysitter. Milo really only likes it when I watch him honestly. Beam's mom watched him last week... Milo cried for six hours straight. I watched him the next day, he was perfect." Yo likes to brag about his ability to be the best babysitter.

"That's impressive." Ming said.

- an hour later -

"Milo, are you tired?" Yo asked as he sat on the floor playing with Milo - keeping him happy.

"Nana..." Milo kept playing with his blocks - not tired yet.

Ming and Kit just set back and watched Yo do his thing. They were amazed at how well Yo was doing. It's not that they thought he be bad at babysitting, they were just worried about how he'd move around on his own. They didn't want him to get hurt or be stuck in one place.

Milo started crawling towards the kitchen; Ming got up to get him but Yo stopped him.

"He's alright, he's gonna come back in a second." Yo said and looked to see MingKit's reaction to Milo standing up and walking back to Yo - falling onto his lap and laughing.

"That's how he asks for hugs. He crawls to a wall, stands up, and then walks to me. It's odd but it's adorable. He only does it to Forth and me." Yo said and picked Milo up so the baby was standing up on Yo's legs.

Milo laughed and looked around before yawning. He wrapped his arms around Yo's neck and laid down. He was tired.

"Want me to make a bottle?" Kit asked and Yo nodded.

Yo put Milo down for a nap, with his bottle, and then sat on the couch and cuddled with MingKit while watching movies.