15

AN: Thank you all so much for reading! New book coming later this week (Aug10-14th)

The End

1 year after ch.14

3rd POV.

"Yo... Baby boy, you home?" Ming and Kit asked as they walked into their (now shared) house.

"He's with Pha, they went for a walk," Forth said.

"I'm not even going to question why you guys show up randomly anymore," Kit said and sat beside Beam on the couch.

- with Pha and Yo -

"Do you think it's too early?" Yo asked as him and Pha walked around the neighborhood.

"I don't think it is, but it just depends on how you three feel about it." Pha said.

"I just... We've only been dating for two years, I just feel like it's too early for a dog," Yo said.

Pha's eyes went wide.

"You were talking about a dog?! I thought you or Kit were pregnant! Holy shit Yo, stop being so mysterious." Pha yelled and playfully pushed Yo's shoulder.

"Did I make it sound like a baby?" Yo was laughing his ass off at this point.

"You did. Thank god you meant dog." Pha said and wrapped his arm around Yo's shoulders.

"I really want a dog, but I want MingKit to want one too. But they're so busy all the time..." Yo pouted.

"You should get a dog. That way you aren't lonely while they're gone at work." Pha said and they turned around - heading back to the house.

Yo nodded.

"Are they treating you well still?" Pha asked.

"Yeah, they forget sometimes, but usually they'll ask me first. They're still learning. But it's ok, at least they're willing to learn," Yo said and opened the gate to the front yard.

"Wanna go to the mall tomorrow? I need help picking out a gift for Kit's birthday," Pha said.

Yo nodded. "After class tomorrow we'll go. I need to pick something up too,"

The two walked into the house, Yo tackled to the ground by Ming.

"Babyboy," Ming smiled and hugged Yo.

"Kit! Did you let him eat sugar again!?" Yo jokingly asked and pushed Ming off of him.

"No!" Kit yelled back.

"Just missed you baby." Ming smiled.

"Missed you too," Yo mumbled and sat on Ming's lap once he sat on the couch.

The six of them talked and hung out for a few hours before FPB had to leave and pick up Milo from Beam's mom's house.

"Yo, call me later," Pha said and then left with his husbands.

- 6 months later -

"Ming! I'm going to kill you!" Kit yelled as him and Yo were in the bathroom.