10

The next day

3rd POV.

Ming and Kit ended up staying with Wayo last night. After Forth picked up Milo, the three had a mini-movie date.

This morning, Yo woke up laying on Ming's chest and Kit hugging him from behind.
He blushed and tried his best to sit up a bit, without waking them up.

But with being paralyzed from the waist down, it's a bit hard for him to move. His upper arm strength isn't the greatest. Kit ended up turning over, away from Yo. Which helped. But now he was on top of Ming..

Yo moved the wrong way now he was on Ming and couldn't move. He just sighed and laid on Ming's chest till the oldest woke up.

- an hour later -

Ming woke up and kissed Yo's forehead, thinking that the youngest was Kit.
Yo just blushed and hugged Ming tighter.
Kit was awake and laughed when Ming realized he kissed Yo instead of him.

"That was cute," Kit said and moved closer to the two boys.

Yo blushed hid his face in Ming's neck - not having anywhere else to hide.

"How long have you been up?" Ming asked and leaned towards Kit, kissing his cheek.

"An hour..." Yo mumbled.

"Wake us up next time babyboy," Kit said and kissed Yo's cheek. He didn't even realized he called Yo 'babyboy'.

MingKit just smiled at the way Yo whined and blushed.

He LOVES being called baby-boy.

He acted so shy around them. It was absolutely adorable.
The three laid in bed for another hour before getting up and getting ready for school and work.

"Do you need any help?" Kit asked as he watched Yo fill up his bathtub while sitting in his wheelchair.

Yo didn't really want the older two to help with this, (it seemed way too early in their 'relationship' for them to see him naked) So, he asked Ming if he could check and see if Pharm or Dean were home.

"P'Kit, can you fix the plug for me please?" Yo asked as he saw that he didn't put the plug in correctly earlier.

"Of course," Kit nodded and rolled his sleeve up and put the plug back in.

"Cherry blossoms?" Kit asked as he was close to the bubbles Yo poured in.

"It's my favorite scent. Besides vanilla, and whatever cologne P'Ming uses... It's nice..." Yo blushed.

Kit just smiled and dried his hand before ruffling Yo's hair. Ming knocked on the door before walking in to the bathroom.

"Pharm isn't home and Dean is sick." Ming said and saw the panic in Yo's eyes.

Kit stood beside Yo and held his hand, calming him down.

"Yo. Is it alright if one of us helps you? We promise we won't look at anything or do something you don't want." Kit said reassuring Yo that they won't do anything he's uncomfortable with.

They just want to help him into the bathtub so he doesn't fall or injure himself even more.

Yo nodded. "You guys can help me... I don't mind. It's just weird... Since we aren't that close or even dating yet..." Yo said trying to express what he was thinking but not knowing how to word it.

"That makes sense Yo. Do you want me to help you stand and Kit can help you with your clothes? And we promise we won't look at anything. We respect your boundaries," Ming said and Yo hugged the older loving how caring and respectful he is. He hugged Kit too for the same reasons.

"Thank you," Yo mumbled into Ming's neck as the oldest helped Yo stand up out of his chair and Kit helped him out of his clothes.

Once that was done, Ming gently set Yo into the tub and closed the curtain slightly, so Yo was covered but he was still able to see and talk to them while they got ready for work. (Brushing their teeth, doing their hair, etc).

"I thought this would be weird. But it's kinda fun," Yo said as he helped Ming pick out a bowtie and Kit pick out his scrubs.

"What's weird?" Ming asked and he tied his bowtie. He had an important meeting today and had to wear a suit.

"Just us getting ready together. I thought it'd be awkward but it isn't," Yo smiled finished up his bath before asking Ming if he could help him out again.

"Where's your towel baby?" Ming asked as he brought Yo's clothes closer as well as his chair.

"It should be under the counter. If not there's some in my closest, in the clear box," Yo said and drained the water from the tub.

After all that, Ming wheeled Yo out to his room and helped him tie his tie while Kit helped him with his shoes.

"Thank you," Yo was grateful they were willing to help him so much. They didn't have to, but it was amazing that they did help.

"It's no problem Yo." Kit smiled and stood and sat at the edge of Yo's bed.

"What time do you need to leave?" Ming asked sitting beside Kit.

"Pha's picking me up at eleven. What about you guys?" Yo asked and they made their way to the kitchen for breakfast (8 am currently).

"I have to leave at nine," Kit said and started cooking some rice while Ming cooked eggs and bacon.

"My meeting isn't till one, but I'm meeting Forth for lunch at eleven." Ming said.

Yo looked at him confused - he hadn't put two and two together that Ming and Forth work together.
Kit noticed that and explained they owned a company together and have been best friends since they were babies.

- at eleven -

"What time are you done with school?" Ming asked as he helped Yo out to Phana's car.

"Six tonight, but I need to go to the grocery store... So may be I'll be back by eight... I'm not sure." Yo said and Ming nodded understanding.

"This weekend, could we stay the night again? Maybe after a date?" Ming asked as helped Yo into Phana's car.

"If Kit isn't too worn out from work, that sounds great Ming," Yo smiled and kissed Ming's cheek. Ming kissed his forehead and then closed the car door.