REVOLUTIONARY SHIT

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
CHAPTER 11
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

"Alec, can you go get milk?" I ask. "Preferably the almond kind. I don't like shitting when I drink the animal kind"

"You're lactose intolerant?" He asks confused.

"Yes my biggest curse. You know how much I like yogurt,ice cream and cheese?" I say frowning.

"You think this tiny magic wand can fix it?" I say waving the stele around. I know what it does and it's name. doesn't mean I'll use it.

"Honey, that's a a stele. And no it cannot" he says drinking his coffee.

I playfully scoff. "So much for magic"

"That's a warlock" he says with a playful tone.

"Like dungeons and dragons?" I ask. "I don't have that board game. You could look for it. It's probably next to monopoly."

"Has anyone ever told you you're the definition of ADHD?" He says smirking.

"No, if Im correct the doctor said diagnosed. Common mistakes" I say backfiring his joke. Shooting it off with hands.

I stand up from the kitchen island. "When that's my cue to go to work" I say.

He walks over and squishes me like a stress ball. He plants a kiss on my nose. "Have a great day at work. I'm going to organize this house. Looks like a toddler designed it"

I glare up at him. He looks down at me. "Guess she did" he says patting my head.

I swat his hands away. "Fine" I say handing him my debit card.

"You know the pin. And I want chocolate. Check the back for milk. And I want some juice." I say in a kid voice.

"What kind pumpkin?" He asks

"Apple" I say frowning grabbing my bag.

"I love you. Don't burn down work" he says shoving me out the door.

"Love you too" the door slams closed. "So much for loving" I yell.

I walk to my car. And turn on the ignition.

Highway to hell starts blasting. I quickly change the song.

Not while I'm on the highway. It's all fun and games until You're teaching satan the renegade in hell.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

I pull into the parking lot of my work. I see a couple co workers.

"Congratulations Cruz" my boss says when I walk in. I'm I fired.

"Your AI was fully functional And successful. I check the data synaptic. The first fully functional artificial intelligence." He says. "Luckily for you it's yours to promote and keep. I don't think you'll be here much longer. By choice of course."

In the contract we signed. It stated that any piece of tech or research found would benefit its creator not the company. It was the companies way of supporting young minds to create solutions to world problems. In return they would ask you to say good stuff about their facilities.

They'd essentially profit off of publicity.

I nod my head and head to my lab where I had the computer downloading the synapses.

It said 100 percent completion with 0 errors recorded while processing.

I've been working on this project for the past 6 ish months. I started shorty after I moved here. I never had my coin on this number.

I mean it's a lot harder to recreate AI. You know because you actually have to study and learn how to do it.

RDJ would be proud. I named it after his lost AI Jarvis.

I missed that guy from the movies. Even if his now part of visions cerebrum.

"Holy shit" I hear behind me. My co worker Casey says.

"You motherfucker you actually created JARVIS?" She says shocked.

"I know Casey." I say "it has the same voice as him too. It's finished."

I say my mouth still gaping like a fish.

"Just remember I helped watch over that thing when you're introducing it to the work Stark" she says laughing.

"In all my months of you referencing marvel quotes from the comics and movies. I never say you doing this?" She says looking at the screen intently.

"Me either. This was just an idea I got off marvel because Tony Stark is the man of the century and he's not even an engineer!" I say referring to the actor.

"Yeah yeah when's your last day?" She asks.

"Not sure. Delano didn't specifically say when. he said it was a matter of time before I left on my own accord" I say.

"I'm still working on project 12-al. I'm not sure when that's going to be completed" I say

"He isn't wrong. The science division is gonna want this implemented into something or have you build other tech for other branches" she says thoughtfully.

"When that happens" she emphasizes "you'll be stinkin rich. Those branches offers millions for you to build them something. Heck, they'll even fund you" she says clearly passionate on the subject.

"See that's what I'm worried about." I say then we hear a crash. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Let's go check it out" she says. I shake my head violently. "No way this is the part one of us gets killed or the start of a horror movie. Either way it ends terribly" I say trying to butt off.

"What if someone is hurt" she argues. "That insinuates a killer on the loose and I don't wanna go to court cases as an eye witness"

"Get you ass up" she says. I plug my laptop downloading my AI.

"Fine." I say. I dont have any weapons if there is danger. I'll figure it out.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂