BROTHER AND SHIT

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
CHAPTER 18
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

"I don't have to do anymore shadowhunter stuff. I'll make jace do it" I say happily.

"By the way where the fuck is Simon" I ask

Alec groans. "Not Simon Bazile"

"He gave you the idea for my nickname" I say pointing the obvious out.

"Yes but he's too friendly and he hugs and kisses you" he says jealous.

"Your mom and I should be the only ones allowed" he says. I see Izzy come over. I kiss her cheek. "Hey wife dinner ready?" I ask.

She laughs "we are engaged not married" she says.

"Fiancé?" I say. Alec frowns at my statement.

"She's my soon to be parapati" Izzy clarifies. "She's getting marriage" izzy says referring to us.

Alec hooks his arms behind my waist pulling me to him. "Congratulations on the engagement" I hear jace smirk.

"Thanks bro" I say.

"Alec I better me your best man" he says thinking Alec and I are engaged.

"Oh you will" I say. "Wills gonna walk me down the aisle" I say smugly.

"I can do both" he says frowning.

"Touché. But I'm engaged to izzy not big guy" I say referring to alec.

"Izzy? Ohh she asked you to be her parapati" he says putting two and two together.

"Congratulations you two" he says.

"Thankyou" Izzy says

"Can i talk to you privately?" Alec says too innocent. I nod.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

Alec leads me to a room. His mouth engulfing mine. Once the door is closed. His lips are rough like he is demanding more. I feel his hands on my waist pulling me closer.

He takes his shirt off pinning me to the wall.

I hear a click. He locked the door that sneaky little shit head.

"Mhm" I hear him groan going to my neck. Leaving bruises.

The scent of his cologne driving me nuts. My hands on his firm chest. He looks up from my neck. I start kissing his peck. Marking my way to his sweet spot. Making sure I leave marks coating his skin.

I hear him groan in pleasure. Once at his sweet spot. I bite and suck sending waves of pleasure.

"Fuck" i hear him mutter. He takes my shirt off throwing it somewhere. His lips engulf my own. Pushing me to the bed. I feel the warmth of the covers engulf me. Alec is on top of me kissing my breast. Leaving marks on them.

"This is going to be a long day" he says in a deep voice.

"Counting on it" I say.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

I lay in bed. Alec sleeping like the little baby he is. I grab his face caressing his features softly. He pulls me closer snuggling into me. My hands move to his hair tugging his locks.

I stop when I feel like it. I adjust my position. I look over to him. He has a frown on his face.

"Mhmm" he says grabbing my hands plopping them back into his hair.

I smile to myself. I move my head placing a gentle kiss on his forehead.

I hear the door rattle. Then swing open. "Are you cheating on me?" She says smugly.

"Sorry he's irresistible" I say smiling at her. "Need something?" I ask. Alec is still a dead man beside me.

"There's a meeting at 10. Alec is suppose to be there" she says "I'll get him awake" I say cutting her off.

"Thankyou" she says leaving the room and closing the door.

I look at the clock. It reads 9:37.

"Al wake up you have a meeting" i say into his ear.

He shakes his head no. "Alec this is important" I say trying again.

He groans. His eyes flutter open. "Good morning" he says in a deep voice.

"Hey sleepy head. You need to get out of bed. You have a meeting." I say pushing his out of bed with my feet.

Alec pushes himself onto me. Pinning me to the bed. His body between my legs.

"Where's my morning kiss?" He asks in a upset tone.

"Bathroom. I put it there this morning. Go" I demand.

He laughs leaning in closer. "Found it" he whispers. Before slowly kissing my lips.

"I love you Beth" he says admiring my face. His eyes tracing my every feature.

"I love you. Voldemort" I say smiling. "But I'll love you more if you go to that meeting"

He groans getting up. He goes into the bathroom. I hear the shower start.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

"Yes we'll be there" I say into the phone. "Italian? Oh yeah I like Italian" I say

I see alec come up to me with a confused face. "Who is that" he demands.

I motion for him to shut up. "7 perfect. See you there"

"Your mom wants dinner with all of us at 7 tonight. Make sure izzy gets ready on time" is say.

"My mother speaks to you?" Alec says surprised.

"Oh yeah sir. She's cool" I say. "Such a boss bitch" I say with proudness lacing my voice.

"How's the meeting?" I ask. Alec puts his face on my shoulder. "Tiring" he says.

"The clave and It's orders. Clary and Jace are in idris." He says. "I'm glad you're here with me" he says sighing. Lifting his head up and pecking my cheek.

"You're or leaving again right?" He asks.

I shake my head no. "Ive had enough of moving around like crazy. Hey did you know you're mom and mine actually schemed this whole dinner?" I say.

"It'll be fun" he says laughing.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂