FLIRTY AND BRAINY

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
CHAPTER 14
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

I call jace letting him know I'm in New York now. Alec and I decided we should leave in a few weeks. Since our old house is my property. And our stuff is there.

"Izzy are you okay. You look pale" I ask concerned for her well being.

"Yes I'm fine. You're leaving to idris?" She asks trying to change the subject.

"Yeah I have some business there. My grandmother actually left me responsibility there" i say sourly laughing.

"Is alec okay now?" She asks concerned for her brother.

"Oh yeah he is fine. He's excited about becoming the head." I say smiling "is clary around here I haven't seen or spoken to that idiot in a while" I ask.

"Oh she's in her room. I think she's been going to Brooklyn academy of the arts recently" she says pitifully.

"Oh yeah huh she got in" I say remembering our coffee day and then this happened.

"We're going to portal back to the old house if you wanna come. We're getting our stuff." I say trying to remember where the hell I put the sword and rope.

"Oh no I'm busy later" she says quickly.

"Okay then well I'm going to go check on Clarisa" I say heading out of her door. Closing it softly behind me.

"ELIZABETH!" I hear a voice say behind me. I turn around but brown curls body build slam me to the floor.

"You're back! I'm so excited. Does Liam know?" I assume William is Liam.

"Yes Alice he does" I say

"Are you coming to idris? I'm so excited if you do come we have pool and we also have a butler his names Fred" she says quickly.

"It's nice to see you too Alice" I say hugging her. "How's your training going?"

"Oh right training. It hard but it'll be easier with you with me" she says.

"I'm coming to idris. The clave wants me to train with you." I say

"That accurate. The clave wants Herondales to be trained they are one of the best families" she says proudly. Just like our grandmother.

I nod my head. "I'm going to see a friend. Can you tell willam to schedule me two portals. And also tell him that if he say he has too much work. I'll show him what to much is" I say instructing her.

"Oh don't be shy say it in that tone." I say pointing at her.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

I knock on clary's door it swings open. "OMG beth?" She says hugging me.

She shoves me into the room locking the bed behind her. Then I see jace come from the closet.