ENGAGED BITCH

╔═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╗
CHAPTER 20
╚═══*.·:·.☽✧ ✦ ✧☾.·:·.*═══╝

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

"No one touch me or talk to me I am an engaged women" I announce to Clary and Simon.

"Beth this isn't a joke" clary says. She glances at my hand.

"OH MY GOD" she squeals yanking my hand. "He proposed? I better be the maid of honor" she says.

Simon looks at the rock on my hand. "Dang he's loaded" he says

"Wait are you going traditional or Shadowhunter wedding?" Clary asks. "I think I wanna go with traditional" I say.

"Congratulations beth" she says

I smile at them both. "Thanks guys" i say.

"If it wasn't for me you wouldn't of met the love of your life" she says smugly.

I laugh "you still haven't apologized for shoving me into demons"

"Ah yes and Alexander lightwood came to your rescue" Simon says.

"More like Izzy did. It's all a blur from that night. Blood was rushing to my head." I say scratching my head.

"BETHH" I hear Izzy scream. "Are you ready?" She asks

I furrow my brows "for what?" I ask

"Our ceremony is today" she says dragging me. "What I thought it was next week"

"It was but the brothers are busy and mom can watch today please?" She says.

"Izzy Im ready to be parapati any day" I say.

She smiles. We go downstairs where everyone is already waiting.

I take my stele out of my bun letting my hair fall.

She looks at my stele. "Golden" she says chuckling.

I laugh.

After a couple exchanges of words. I take her hand. Drawing a parapati rune on we fore arm.

"That stings more than I thought" Izzy says wincing.

"Sorry" I say maybe it's the stele.

She grabs my arms drawing a rune on my hand. Carving into my skin. Symbolizing our friendship.

I feel izzy presence now more than ever.

"I'm officially your flipping parapati" I say smiling. I hug my sister closely.

"Congratulations baby" Alec says hugging me from behind kissing cheek.

Izzy pulls me away playfully. "She's mine until further notice"

"No" alec says pulling me back. They both start to pull me to there side like a toy.

"Hey!" I scream getting out of there hold. "I am a human. And I belong to no one." I say holding my arms.

"Did I hurt you?" Alec says holding my hands in his. Looking at my face intently.

"Im fine. Let's go get food all that magic stuff made me hungry" I say out of the blue.

Alec swings his arm over my shoulder. "She's my fiancé." He smiles at izzy knowingly.

"She's my sister. And I'm taking her" Jace says dragging me out of the room.

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂

I stuff my face with pizza. "Can we get three to go please?" I ask the waiter that nods.

Alec rolls his eyes at me. Then smiles at me knowingly. "Two for our parents. And one for you" he says flicking my nose.

"Ughhh this sucks" Izzy groans. "I never saw the day I'd be a third wheel to alec" she say letting her pizza fall onto her plate.

"I can help you get yourself a date" I say but then again I have no expiration whatsoever.

"Yes!" She says. "Mhm what about that guy" she says looking at a guy.

"Mmm too edgy" I say I feel Alecs elbow dig into my gut.

I jump a little on the chair "OW" I nearly yell.

"What was that for?" I say holding my gut.

"Don't look at other guys" he says now frowning.

"Ok I'll feel them then." I say smugly standing up.

His hands hold my waist bringing me down. He whispers in my ear. "I don't like it"

"I'm back to third wheeling" Izzy groans. Jace has been silent for the most part.

"Is clary with Jocelyn?" I ask changing the subject.

"Yeah she's awake now. moving to idris. Claves order" Jace says "clary isn't moving"

I nod. "When's she leaving?" I ask.

"Tomorrow" he answers. "Clary will be fine that women is the baddest bitch I know" I say proudly.

"This mundane language is weird" jace says smiling.

I scoff. Alec tunes in. "It's true. This one time she told me to quit cappin"

"Same. She once told me to spill the tea. And screamed wig" Izzy says.

"You guys are uneducated on vernacular. That seems like a personal problem" I state

"You're my personal problem" Alec says kissing my nose.

I see Izzy and Jace roll their eyes. "That doesn't even make sense." Jace says.

"Yeah flirting isn't our thing." I say.

"I don't wanna know what your "thing" is" Jace says.

"Trust me It's horrifying" Izzy says remembering the day on the training mats.

I scoff "you're just jelly."

"I'll be you're peanut butter" Alec says to me. I feel his face turn into a smirk.

"Touché dude" I say patting his back.

"You can't friendzone me anymore" he says kissing my cheek.

"Yeah sucks huh?"

▂▃▅▇█▓▒░۩۞۩░▒▓█▇▅▃▂