Chapter Twelve

"Steve, Bucky, it's time to wake up from your nap" Nat shook them awake, seeing them stir before they both opened their eyes.

Steve and Bucky first look at each other with sleepy eyes after their nap. It was 4 in the afternoon, they took a five hour nap.

Steve grumbles, "I don't want to get up" and he snuggles into Bucky more.

"What? Your lover boy comfy to sleep on?" Nat asked, smirking at the two.

Steve blushed and he turned his head where he now was looking at the back of the couch. Bucky chuckled and asked, "aww is Stevie blushing?"

Steve just groaned. He didn't want to deal with his friends right now. "He's not my lover boy, he's my best friend and yes, he's comfy to sleep on" Steve grumbled, wanting to sleep. When he slept on Bucky, he didn't have any nightmares and he was glad he didn't.

Nat just smirks and says, "well you two need to get up, Tony is sending you two out because we need Steve out of the tower to set up for his party and he doesn't want you here. Also, change into something nice because you know Tony."

"Fine" they both said in unison. Steve started to get off of Bucky so Bucky could stand up. Steve shuffled his way to his room to have a quick shower then change. Bucky went to his room to do the same.

About ten minutes later, they both come out of their rooms and head to the kitchen. Bucky is dressed in black dress pants, a red button up that has the top two buttons undone and the sleeves rolled up to his elbows, and he has black dress shoes. Bucky's long hair is combed out of his face in a mini man bun.

Steve comes out in blue dress pants, a white button up that has the top two buttons undone and sleeves rolled down, a red belt with dress black shoes. His hair is gelled and moved to the side.

Steve and Bucky meet Tony in in the kitchen so that he can tell them where they're going. "Boys, you're going to Bravo's, the reservation is at 5:30 so that we have enough time to set up your party, Stevo" Tony explained to the two boys, hoping they were listening.

Steve replies, "thanks Tony, see you later." Steve and Bucky start to walk to the elevator.

As the elevator doors start to close, they hear Tony shout, "don't have too much fun, lovebirds! You still have a party to attend to later!"

Bucky rolls his eyes as Steve blushes and looks away so that Bucky couldn't see him and he just waits for the elevator to reach the garage.

The elevator doors ding and Steve and Bucky head into the garage to Steve's motorcycle because Steve didn't want to ride anything else.

Steve hops on his motorcycle, and Bucky sits in behind him. Steve starts up the motorcycle and tells Bucky, "you might want to hold on, Buck."

"Whatever you say, Stevie" Bucky replies and wraps his arms around Steve's waist to hold on. Steve kicks up the stands and starts to ride out of the garage and onto the main road.

Steve keeps going through the traffic lights until the the one traffic light turns red where he has to turn right. He rolls to a stop and puts his feet down, he mentions to Bucky, "Hey Bucky, has it been a while since you've been on a motorcycle or are you scared?"

"Why would you say that?" Bucky questions.

"Because you keep moving your hands up and down my stomach and have been since we left" Steve replies. Bucky puts his face into the back of Steve's neck as he blushes, he can feel Steve chuckle because it vibrated through Steve's back, so he slaps Steve on the back.

"It's not funny Steve! And yes it's been a while since I've been on a motorcycle. The last time was back when we were running away from T'Challa in his cat suit" Bucky yells so Steve can hear him.