1.

Taehyung's POV:

"Taehyung get up! You're gonna be late for school!" my mom shouted from the kitchen.

It was the first day of 12th grade. Finally just one last year of school.

"okay!" I replied rolling over onto my back. I looked beside my bed and checked my phone.

Jimin : see you at school 🙄

I chuckled at Jimin's message and jumped out of bed before my mom could shout at me again.

I got dressed into my uniform and wore my tie messily, I didn't care what I looked like at school.

I was popular at school and I was friends with everyone which was cool, but my best friends were Jimin and Jungkook.

Yoongi my brother was in college and only had classes later so he got to sleep in, lucky bastard.

"morning mom" I said grabbing a banana.

"finally you're up" she chuckled and kissed me on the cheek. She handed me lunch and wished me luck for my first day. She always cared for me, she is the best mother.

"byeee" I said closing the door and walked along to the bus. Jungkook, Jimin and I always take the bus or walk to school together.

"hey Taehyung" Jungkook said waving his hand excitingly.

"jeez why you so happy" I rolled my eyes and Jimin laughed.

"Jungkook said he woke up on the right side of the bed or something dumb" Jimin said adjusting his tie.

"yeah well.." Jungkook shrugged.

"I'm just happy" he said and looked at us.

"can I have some of your happiness?" I aksed and Jungkook just punched me.

The bus arrived and we hopped on and saw all the other student on.

The town we live in is always cloudy and raining all the time. You get used to it though. It is only sunny like 1 day of the entire year.

We arrived at 'Lock Hill School' and jumped off the bus and walked to our registration class.

Since this town is small we only have one class for each grade and we have all grades in one school.

We walked into class and everyone was seated in their assigned desks.

I was seated next to Hoseok, he was really nice and funny so it was cool.

Jungkook sat next to the emo girl that never talked to anyone since everyone was kinda scared of her.

Jimin sat in the front with no one next to him. New kid?

Our teacher Mr Reed walked into and shusher everyone.

"good morning class, I would like you to welcome our new student. Kim Seokjin"