Karasuno's boys

Tsukishima's POV
"Guys guys!" Nishinoya screamed, getting all of our attention. Tanaka was laughing his ass off, he even started crying.

I doubt this is going to be anything funny.  I rolled my eyes.

I saw Hinata and Kageyama run to them quickly, while Daichi followed behind.

"What is so important that you have to interrupt practice?" Daichi's eyes became black and a dark aura circled around him.

"Look! We found an app called 'Rent A girlfriend'!" Nishinoya screamed while shaking his phone aggressively.

I looked over at them and raised an eyebrow. People are renting girlfriend nowadays? I laughed.

Tanaka turned around to looked at me and my smile faded quickly as I turned around.

"Guys, we shouldn't be making fun of this." Suga frowned.

"We aren't! We're ordering a girl" Tanaka smirked.

"Woah!!! Can you choose?" Hinata smiled as he got closer to look at Nishinoya's phone.

"Yes! We need your help choosing her though." Nishinoya exclaimed.

Everyone turned their heads as Kiyoko walked in. She looked at what the boys were doing. "a woman should be able to do her job without getting made fun of." kiyoko sighed.

"We're not making fun of the girls! We're ordering one!" Hinata screamed aggressively.

"HINATA." Tanaka and Nishinoya got upset because Hinata raised his voice at Kiyoko, their queen.

"Don't be raising your voice at my lady please." Tanaka said.

Hinata apologizes while Nishinoya screamed about Kiyoko being his instead.

Everyone goes back to practice, but when it ends and I gathered my things I turned around and heard Tanaka tell everyone that they found a girl and texted her immediately.

Your POV

*ding*
I was eating my lunch when my phone went off, I looked down at it , originally going to ignore it until I noticed that it was a work notification.

Ah shit

I grabbed my phone immediately.

"Nishinaka748: Oya oya oya! Are you free today?"

You giggled at the text and grabbed your schedule, you were free in 3 days. You texted them back;

"Hello cuties! I see your account is ran by two handsome boys. I'm not free today, I happen to be free in the 3 days, I'm so sorry!"

You rolled your eyes typing the handsome boys part.
You talk like this with everyone, its not really special. Nicknames were your thing.

"Nishinaka748: We are totally down to see you in 3 days! There's 7 other boys by the way. We are all very excited to see you."

You gasped , wondering if they wanted to do other things than hang out.
"Y/N: We aren't doing anything inappropriate are we?"
"Nishinaka748: Holy!! No!! Unless you want to baby ;)"
"Nishinaka748: sorry for his language, We're just interested about your work, life etc."

You smiled, wow they're so nice.

"Y/N: I understand, do you want my phone number?"
"Nishinaka748: Sure!"

You giggled and texted them your phone number.

You got two new notifications from different numbers.